Bomber Jackets

Donot suppose you own a pair of dessie wellies and a pair of blue denims

B

BambiBasher

They're fine as long as you actually want to look like one of the bouncers in Phoenix Nights.

Can I also recommend Ray Ban Aviator shades, and the song "You've Lost That Loving feeling"?

Bought an orginal MA1 years ago 1975ish still in good condition, did have a MA1 blanket lined, looks good with a pair of faded Levi 501.

dunno why but "YMCA" just played itself in my head...

Oh and i do in fact have dessie boots.

Would wearing them with the said jacket look good?

I need to know i am going out soon.

Fashion advice plz baberz

woody owns one seriously geeky label he smokes a pipe and lives in portsmouth :twisted:
so your look options are
aging homosexual
nightclub bouncer
aging skinhead
or weirdo who hangs out on here smokes a pipe and spends time playing with machine guns.
forget fashion you need help :evil:

brighton hippy said:
woody owns one seriously geeky label he smokes a pipe and lives in portsmouth :twisted:
so your look options are
aging homosexual
nightclub bouncer
aging skinhead
or weirdo who hangs out on here smokes a pipe and spends time playing with machine guns.
forget fashion you need help :evil:
You are so right in so many ways!

Please don't wear it in public as I will be so embarresed for you...lol Queer as Folk!!!

If you want that retro look, then why not go the whole hog and wear a norgie with Ron Hills and a Barbour? I found MA1s useless: non-water repellent, non-thermal, storage space nil. Ideal for block-to-bop bimbles and that's about it.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
'non-water repellent, non-thermal, storage space nil'

to which I would say - and? theyre not a serious field jacket are they? if you want something waterproof with plenty of pockets, then I daresay Blacks or Cotswolds should be the place to go. As for the non thermal, maybe not as designed particularly - but my current one (sage green, natch) makes me sweat like OJ about to take his first prison shower. A design classic and a fashion classic. Now where did I park my Lambretta...

For sartorial elegance hows about:
Buffalo Special 6 shirt in olive,
501's,
Desert wellies
Rolex / Seiko / Omega with NATO strap.

If that lot ain't Ally then ...........................I'll go get changed :oops:

D_B

I nicked an Og one from 10th CAV Avn Coy in thr 70s while on EX with them in Budingen, still got it and it's dead a

Cwo2 Freyer sorry mate it was me

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
brettarider said:
They look crap much better with the ones made by Schott with a proper collar
which would be the entirely different cwu36 pattern jacket then? *spotter mode off*

got one of both. tbh, the ma1 is nicer to look at and more comfortable.