Bomber Command Memorial Attacked Again

This time it was definitely not Muslim loonies, but what looks like an illiterate lunatic. Retarded arsehead.

"A vandal sprayed “Lee Rigby’s killers shud hang” in green paint across the £7.5million monument."

Second time in 10 days... Bomber Command Memorial hit AGAIN by vandals | UK | News | Daily Express
Almost certainly someone who wants to discredit the EDL (as if they need someone to do this for them) and make Muslims look like victims.
The EDL think it was a Muslim, and as Muslim extremists have form for this, I'm inclined to agree with them on this occasion.

Almost certainly someone who wants to discredit the EDL (as if they need someone to do this for them) and make Muslims look like victims.
The EDL think it was a Muslim, and as Muslim extremists have form for this, I'm inclined to agree with them on this occasion.
Why does it have to be linked to the EDL at all? Are they the only ones who think that the killers should hang?

The article makes no mention of the EDL.

Or those paragons of free speech, the UAF.

What happened to the Bomber Command veteran who was pictured in newspapers stagging on the monument? The bone idle old git.

What happened to the Bomber Command veteran who was pictured in newspapers stagging on the monument? The bone idle old git.
I work in the vicinity. An ex-mil mil colleague thought, following the newscast that he'd keep him company, organise a brew etc and pop across to see him. He'd gone home according to the copper on duty, who enjoyed the brew and dits about life in the Scots Guards :)