Bomb kills top Hezbollah leader

I'm so .....................

Happy - fkuc him. If he's gone to his idea of heaven I hope the 72 virgins stay that way - for ever

For some strange reason, this news does not sadden me.

RIP

There's a new star in heaven tonight... A new freckle on the nose of the giant pixie.

I am speechless and numb. I refuse to believe this, life cannot be so cruel as to take such a gent.

Stand easy, Tiger.

rickshaw-major said:

Happy - fkuc him. If he's gone to his idea of heaven I hope the 72 virgins stay that way - for ever
I would imagine that there may now be a bit of a shortage of VIRGINS in the hereafter. Which has lead to an increase in fuel duty in the UK! :cry: Sad eh!

BUDGIE-MIA said:
rickshaw-major said:

I would imagine that there may now be a bit of a shortage of VIRGINS in the hereafter. Which has lead to an increase in fuel duty in the UK! :cry: Sad eh!
No!

Edited to add this - which I left off.

http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channels...ls&propertyType=document&id=HMCE_PROD1_026429

Fuel duty is the problem of the Gobmint - not anybody else.

rickshaw-major said:
BUDGIE-MIA said:
rickshaw-major said:

No!

http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channels...ls&propertyType=document&id=HMCE_PROD1_026429

Living proof Rick!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: if you look for enlightenment you will be enriched with knowledge. Spin off, it will give you an advantage on Quiz Nights.

BUDGIE-MIA said:
rickshaw-major said:
BUDGIE-MIA said:
rickshaw-major said:

No!

Living proof Rick!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: if you look for enlightenment you will be enriched with knowledge. Spin off, it will give you an advantage on Quiz Nights.
I don't need an edge on quiz nights. You talked about an increase in fuel duty - not me. If you meant an increase in crude oil prices you should have said so. But you didn't.

It just goes to show that good things do happen to bad people!!

Aawww, what shame. Couldn't of happened to a more deserving bloke.

And we now get to begin playing the game of guess Who Killed the Arsehole?

Good riddance to bad shi'ite.

Can the Israelis,Americans,Saudis,French or whoever dispatched this parasite to the hereafter take a few more out while they're at it?.

Latest Threads