Bomb explodes in east Belfast

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Romeo_47, Oct 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just doing my daily fix of the news when i came across this.

2. Just saw that as well. I hope it is a one off and the bastards are not kicking off again, knowing we haven't got the man power to do fcuk all about it
  3. F*ck me, they vote to surrender their sovereignty to Brussels but are still willing to murder in the name of freedom.

I'm beginning to suspect that Irish terrorist really are thick.
  4. They always seem to kick off when they know the Army is other wise occupied. Its just a few wan kers trying to start something to justify their existance when we all know nw they are just theives and bullies, a bit like the government :p
  5. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. Is this not some sort of revenge attack following the death of that dissident scrote in the cells the other week?

Hopefully it's just a one off and not a campaign.
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Spot on. I suspect they've seen the Italians in action in Afghan, and would rather they were patrolling the streets rather than the Brits and Norn's. :wink:
  8. 1 x 600lb VBIED hoax at Claudy and another elaborate hoax VBIED in Newtownstuart and now this, all within 24hrs.

I would guess that they have now moved successfully away from a unified cell structure and are doing their own thing (quite well it seems).

looks like you could say the tactical pause, re-org, re-arm and training phase is complete.

Mark my words it will be Mortors next!!
  9. Firstly, NornIronoers are British subjects and didn't have a referendum.

Secondl they are products of that fine British edukashun sistim.

Third and think of this next time Nick Griffin is giving you the reach around, no one else in europe has the same level of shitty repressive laws as the UK.
  10. You are all mistaken.Just minor complications with the gas supply.As we all know,peace has broken out in the Province.So clearly no terrorist connection whatsoever.Mr Broon said there was peace,so there must be.
  11. If they want to fight someone they should p1ss off to Afghan and save our boys a job.
  12. :? Nowhere is safe from Combat-Baby's Outrage Bus drive by's.
  13. Theres a stop in every forum!

Duckula is following me???? help :twisted:
  14. :D I just follow the sound of rattling pitchforks and the smell of burning torches and there you are.
  15. Have just wandered down the road to have a gander, Police have the road sealed off, screens across the road stop you from seeing anything. Local press on top of vans, step ladders, milk crates and anything else they can get their hands on to look over the garden walls. Reminds me of a flock of of vultures.