Bollocks

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Filthy Fifth, Aug 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This'll make your eyes (and other bits) water

'If you're male and planning a swim off the coast of Sweden any time soon you might want to reconsider.

For a fearsome fish with a penchant for feasting on human testicles has been spotted in Öresund Sound, The Telegraph reports.
    The pacu fish is a relative of the piranha and until now had never seen in European waters.'

2. Time to go grenade fishing Sven.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just go swimming with a Doris on the blob. The shark will scare the little fishys away. Simple.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would've thought that swimming in Sweden would make your balls retract back in?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 2
  5. A Russian ad agency thinks like you do...

6. A dead subtropical freshwater fish is found in the sea off Sweden where it can't possibly survive is a threat to yer ghoolies?
    This is then reported in the Telegraph.

Truly the annual Silly Season has arrived.

7. Pacu - can be bought in any reputable tropical fish shop. A vegetarian Piranha. Anyone who knows tropical fish and piranhas also knows - piranhas are timid as fuck...stick your arm in a tank full of red bellies and they will all lay on their side or scatter away (with much splashing).

As Oddbod said..a bullshit story.

8. We need the considered opinion of an expert on emasculation.

Sadly for us, she's now writing bollocks for the Salisbury Journal.

• Like Like x 1
  9. If she's unavailable, I'm sure that bloke called Legs will have something to say.

• Like Like x 1
  10. What are you talking about??

11. It's in Dorset. Could mean anything.

12. Oh yes - seen......

I've not come across many Dorsetites before - is this relatively normal behaviour?

13. Dorset, it's like an adjunct to Devon & Cornwall. What passes for normal there would cause folk to raise half an eyebrow in Norfolk.

14. I did spend my last few years in in Blandford but I stayed behind the wire - they did frighten me a bit. On the odd occasion I had to go and work in Bovington then it was by convoy....