Boko Haram leader dead..

Oh I don't know. Broken Barricades was pretty good. Though the later stuff was pretty dire really.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Whats the difference between Boko Haram and ISIS then? Both seem to be a bunch of murderous thugs who want to export their brand of terror around the world - How come we bomb one and not the other?

Whats the difference between Boko Haram and ISIS then? Both seem to be a bunch of murderous thugs who want to export their brand of terror around the world - How come we bomb one and not the other?
Because they haven't done choppy chop on any of our useful idiots who put themselves in harms way. (Sorry that should read, brave,selfless charity workers who risk all to help others.)

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
First heard of this crowd a couple of Christmas s ago. Arrived home, crawled into bed. Radio on automatic switched itself on to the news that 'Procul Harum' had, with machine guns and hand grenades attacked a church full of Christians on Christmas morning.
Having been brought up to speak nothing but good of the dead, if he's dead, good.

Differentiating these nut bag groups, well to use the oldie beans analogy..... Heinz Beans, Tesco Beans, M&S Beans. They're all fcuking beans and they all give you wind. Probably not in Newham yet, still filling in the admin ;-)

Thread mixing I know sorry.
Do you post anything normal?

Ritch

LE
I saw a news report that said the Nigerian military said 150+ Boko Haram militants had surrendered. I couldn't see it personally seeing as how the military and other authorities are often accused of torture on both the guilty and innocent alike.

Either they aren't Boko Haram and are a vigilante group protecting their villages or these so-called Jihadist soldiers aren't dedicated to their cause.

SIH

Swinger
normal

adjective

1. = usual, common, standard, average, natural, regular, ordinary, acknowledged, typical, conventional, routine, accustomed, habitual, run-of-the-mill • The two countries have resumed normal diplomatic relations. • The hospital claimed they were simply following their normal procedure.
    opposites: rare, unusual, remarkable, exceptional, peculiar, abnormal, irregular, uncommon, singular, unnatural
  1. = sane, reasonable, rational, lucid, well-adjusted, compos mentis (Latin), in your right mind, mentally sound, in possession of all your faculties • Depressed patients are more likely to become ill than normal people.

Ans: No on both counts. But have sympathy, I'm off the smokes.

Cause we need Nigerian's alive to send 419 scam letters and then riddicule them.

Latest Threads