Boiled spuds

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crabby, Jul 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With the recent heatwave I'm sure we're all suffering with our spuds being boiled like new potatos, just hopefully without the prior peeling. Shortfuse came up with a brilliant suggestion;
    "[shortfuse] 4:39 pm: i've dipped them in a glass of water.... and i am now cooling them in front of the office fan", which is a brilliant idea, but I was wondering what techniques other people have been using to keep the old danglies cool and dry?
    For those poofs/small c0cks who shave their bush, does reducing the hair density aid in cooling? Is it worth having a trim?
  2. Not at all. It simply creates extra irritation when regrowth occurs.

I cannot better shortfuse's suggestion. Its worth it just for the look on coworkers faces.
  3. Just drop your kecks and get a colleague to hose you down with a CO2 fire extinguisher.

Put ice cubes in your trouser pockets, replen as necessary.

Smear your tackle in a generous layer of toothpaste.
  4. Rub 'Deep Freeze' Gel on the old chestnuts, also gives a great sensation when giving the missus one. :wink:
  5. I have a very nice secretary who might blow on them if I ask her nicely!
  6. Putting on a radiator works the cold metal feels great especially under the foreskin.
  7. I've personally found that a good dose of bleach works wonders. All you need do is get an old coke can, cut off the top and then pour bleach 3/4 up. The next step is to lower your bockolls into the can and relax as soft tingling sensation begins to caress your man-hood.

Hopefully if we say this enough there'll be the one thick git that tries it, and with enough luck he won't be able to reproduce thus taking his 'thick-gitness' out of the gene pool.
  8. Get some of those ice pack things for cool-bags and sit it under your sack hours of numb plums ;P