Body parts we don't need

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grey_Mafia65, Sep 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Inspired by the breakfast DJs on my local radio station, there are a few bits of our bodies that don't seem to serve any real purpose.

For example, ear lobes. What are they for? Apart from attaching jewellery to and biting, I can't think of any evolutionary purpose for them.

And while we're on the subject of evolution, when is it going to catch up to the fact that we don't need pubes anymore? Apart from some of the more hirsute amongst us (I swear I was married to an orangutan), it's caught up with the fact we don't need 98% of our bodies covered in thick fur, why is it stubbornly clinging on to that bit? Does it have shares in Wilkinson, Gilette et al?
  2. GM all this talk of shaved pubes has just reminded me of two parts I still need and use regularly, ta for that:excited:
  3. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Earlobes are a throwback piece of anatomy, and are for mateing, they give females an indication as to the size if the males penis,by the way my earlobes are huge
  4. Is Someone Taking the Piss?
  5. I work with some cnuts that I could do without
  6. To be honest there is about a quarter of my body I don't need, mostly made up of beer and curry.
  7. This has got be a no brainer :)
  8. There's always that useless bit of skin around the vagina........that's's called "the woman"
  9. :applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud: Dingerr are you the original GM EOD OP? Do they have to keep you away from
    unmodified OPs to stop you contaminating them oh they took care of that as well didn't they.........
  10. I couldn't resist, it was too good an opportunity.

GM EOD OP? You've lost me with the GM bit.
  11. ear lobes? They are for directing sounds into the ears. Ever cupped your eat to amplify a sound
  12. Dental nerves. More trouble than they're worth.
  13. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Another use for earlobes

Attached Files:

14. Wisdom teeth. My mouth is big enough for the teeth I have now, it doesn't require potentially 8 new recruits growing out of my oesophagal pipe causing undue agony serving no purpose
  15. Genetically Modified.