Body parts we don't need

Inspired by the breakfast DJs on my local radio station, there are a few bits of our bodies that don't seem to serve any real purpose.

For example, ear lobes. What are they for? Apart from attaching jewellery to and biting, I can't think of any evolutionary purpose for them.

And while we're on the subject of evolution, when is it going to catch up to the fact that we don't need pubes anymore? Apart from some of the more hirsute amongst us (I swear I was married to an orangutan), it's caught up with the fact we don't need 98% of our bodies covered in thick fur, why is it stubbornly clinging on to that bit? Does it have shares in Wilkinson, Gilette et al?

GM all this talk of shaved pubes has just reminded me of two parts I still need and use regularly, ta for that:excited:

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
Earlobes are a throwback piece of anatomy, and are for mateing, they give females an indication as to the size if the males penis,by the way my earlobes are huge

Is Someone Taking the Piss?

I work with some cnuts that I could do without

This has got be a no brainer :)

P

PrinceAlbert

There's always that useless bit of skin around the vagina........that's right.......it's called "the woman"

I couldn't resist, it was too good an opportunity.

GM EOD OP? You've lost me with the GM bit.

Wisdom teeth. My mouth is big enough for the teeth I have now, it doesn't require potentially 8 new recruits growing out of my oesophagal pipe causing undue agony serving no purpose

Some of our more enlightened African brothers have recognised that women don't require a clitoris or labia and so remove them as a matter of course. The same could be said for the female vocal chords, I applaud their forward thinking and look forward to our society catching up with theirs.

Some of our more enlightened African brothers have recognised that women don't require a clitoris or labia and so remove them as a matter of course. The same could be said for the female vocal chords, I applaud their forward thinking and look forward to our society catching up with theirs.
that's you fucked then, because you're a cunt! 8-O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kaiser The Intelligence Cell 6
dingerr The Intelligence Cell 26
Dave V Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0