Body guarding in the middle east

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by Green Alert, Nov 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone,

I'm interested in the people that would have provided close protection to Arab royalty from the late 1970s to present. More specifically, I'm interested in their nationality. Would any of them have been British and if so is it likely that they would have been given the responsibility of looking after an Arab prince? I know it seems dull, but I'm simply trying to get through the mountain of shit out there about body guarding and the middle east and get to the facts.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

2. Are you writing a 'kiss and tell'?

3. You are a Mossad officer looking to bump off Prince Khaled bin Talal and I claim my Five Shekels.

4. Look Wilbur Smith your last two books have been toss. Get off the bones of that ethnic chick and do some proper research.

5. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

You've come to the right place.

Yes, they might have been British and they could have been given the responsibility of looking after an Arab prince. And his horse. It is dull, but then again, they might not.

Ooooh, the conundrums of piss poor research standards.

6. Putting in a tender for *whispers* The Gaddafi Job.

7. You come to this site without even giving an introduction of who you are, what you need the info for. You've got more front than Marks and Sparks, your either a tax dodging ******* student or an extremely lazy journo who can't be arsed....get down your local Waterstones if you can get of your fat arse that is.....by the way I'm intrested in birds who enjoy blowing cock and don't look to rough....oh and they've got to pay for their own beer and listen to my war stories of working in the Sand......jog on ********

8. If only I was like you, posting internet hardman shite at 4am, I might get a job guarding an Arab prince.

Thanks for the information. I'll make sure to include you in my kiss and tell novel as a minor character. Perhaps you could tell me some of your war stories too, I've got enough cash to keep you intoxicated whilst you enthrall me with tales of stacking blankets and hearing about someone who heard someone who heard that an IED went off.

9. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

he's looking for his daddy .