Body found in woodland is named

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Barrack Room Lawyer, Aug 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Didnt know him, but rest easy fella.

A body found in Berkshire has been formally identified as a 32-year-old former serviceman.
    A walker discovered Mark Limer's body in woodland near Totale Rise in Warfield, Bracknell, on Tuesday.

Mr Limer, of Great Hollands, Bracknell, was reported missing by his family on 20 July.

Thames Valley Police said Mr Limer's death is being treated as "unexplained" until a post-mortem examination takes place later on Thursday.

Family devastated

Mr Limer was in the Army until he was 25 and was due to start a new permanent job on the day he went missing, his mother, Angela Limer, said.

"Mark was gentle, kind, funny, articulate, intelligent and well-read," Mrs Limer added.

"He came from a large and loving family, originally from London.

"His family is absolutely devastated."

The police are investigating what happened to Mr Limer between 20 and 31 July and have appealed for information from anyone who had any contact with him.
  2. RIP Fellow.
  3. R I P fella
  4. RIP.

5. Rest In Peace
  6. Sad. RIP.

7. RIP
  8. Condolences to the family.
  9. RIP

Another casualty?
  10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

RIP Mate.
  11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Oddly enough a battered and close to death was found in my woods last week by a dog walker. Looks like a bill settled by the dealers. I hope he wasnt a squaddie as well as the prognosis looked bad!