Body Fluids and Effluent - Alternative Uses

#1
OK. So everyone has heard the old adage concerning urine and softening new boot leather. My question is whether there are any additional uses for what one might normally flush away, spray into a hidden sock or kleenex, or spit onto the pavement. Be as creative as you like - i am convinced the human body is a huge resoure.
 
#3
I've never felt the need to waste money on Prit Stik when there is a ready supply of organic, environmentally-friendly, 'green' glue up my hooter. And also in my c0ck, although it requires more effort to get out and is for some reason frowned on in the office.
 
#4
I understand the latest craze sweeping the states is to use Bull semen as hair conditioner. (Serious)


If there are any ladies want to utilise a far cheaper alternative, just give me a PM and I'll see what I can knock up.
 
#5
The_Cad said:
I understand the latest craze sweeping the states is to use Bull semen as hair conditioner. (Serious)


If there are any ladies want to utilise a far cheaper alternative, just give me a PM and I'll see what I can knock up.
Surely your manfat is more valuable than for use as a mere hair product? Aren't there small tribes in the Amazon that worship your spunk? (or is it just mine?)
 
#6
If you are short of egg cups I can recommend a neatly coiled turd. The bast*rd thing won't roll away then will it!
 
#7
My manfat is extremely valuable old boy... the f*cking CSA certainly think so!!
 
#8
milsum said:
You can drink it. Apparently. Wee that is.

Harp lager drinkers can confirm this.
 
#9
I would crawl naked over razor wire for a taste of Kylies p*ss.
 
#10
Madonna drinks her own piss apparently, supposed to be good for you!!


wonder if she would let me take a dump on her fat face the ugly moose!!
 
#11
You silver tongued b*stard geo.
 
#12
The_Cad said:
I would crawl naked over razor wire for a taste of Kylies p*ss.
Cad old chap, you seem to be possessed with a supernatural ability to read my mind. Or just possessed!

I would however crawl naked over razor wire, for its own strangely attractive properties. I've been told to avoid emotional entanglements though!
 
#13
I like to stick the occasional strand up my bottom..

... have me met in a former life?
 
#14
geo7863 said:
Madonna drinks her own urine apparently, supposed to be good for you!!


wonder if she would let me take a dump on her fat face the ugly moose!!
I'm not sure if she's into freckles.
 
#15
From a medical perspective there's nothing wrong with drinking IN MODERATION a small, dilute amount of your own urine.
 
#16
DontMentionTheWar said:
From a medical perspective there's nothing wrong with drinking IN MODERATION a small, dilute amount of your own urine.
Dilute???? what with fecking perrier?

next you'll be saying it should be served chilled with ice and a slice with a fecking sparkly umbrella in it!!
 
#17
He's talking pish.
 
#18
geo7863 said:
DontMentionTheWar said:
From a medical perspective there's nothing wrong with drinking IN MODERATION a small, dilute amount of your own urine.
Dilute???? what with fecking perrier?
'no, tak, voda od podebrady ... ?

kde v ceska republika je Vas?

(PM)
 
#19
geo7863 said:
DontMentionTheWar said:
From a medical perspective there's nothing wrong with drinking IN MODERATION a small, dilute amount of your own urine.
Dilute???? what with fecking perrier?

next you'll be saying it should be served chilled with ice and a slice with a fecking sparkly umbrella in it!!
served as a refreshing drink to wash down a turd on a bun?

sounds like Jamie Olivers school dinners..call it something fancy like

Eau d'urine avec pomme de'turd sur Le muffin...PUKKA.!
 
#20
Jamie Oliver = mockney tw*nt.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads