Body armor round camp?? Well in the head shead 7 (Para) RHA

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by omnifly, Feb 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just heard a nasty rumor that the Boys at 7 are being made to wear body armor around camp in order to prepare them for forthcoming op's?? Yeah who's bright idea was that then?

Looks like I thinned out just in time!!!

7 (Para) RHA, Only Airborne when the head shed need the guys to jump! The rest of the time its in camp bollox and admin! Shame the regiment contiunes to belittle its blokes and strip it self of it Airborne identity!!

Bring back Omega troop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Just a ruse to check that all entitled have got an issue so they don't have to share one between three when they get there
  3. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Cant see what the problem is personally, i wear mine all the time.
  4. Hmm I suspect I know who you are! How many 5.56mm did you lose in Sipovo again?? OP's? I shite 'em!!
  5. Makes you look big and 'ard! :D
  6. werent 7 RHA the ones who prepared for Telic by swanning around Aldershot in desert combats in the weeks prior to deployment?
  7. Yes thats them. Bunch of cnuts. Also heard they crossed the border first and another one that all medics do a girls job?
  8. thats no rumour, but they knew the risks when they took the job!!
  9. I remember 2 Field regt RA before an Op banner tour (Ulster) Wandering around, With INBA vests and combat helmets. Must be a gunner thing...
  10. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Crossed the border first? Lost count of the number of units that have claimed that one. It will prove to be the modern day equivalent of first ashore at D Day or last over the Rhine at Arnhem!!!
  11. I would have thought that the Engineers would have been first through the breach having made said breach. Could be wrong of course them being REMFs and all…
  12. Hey door bunndle, you obviously know me real well and my sorded past, Lol. Give a johnny two shits mate.