Bods wanted for Baggers Job Jan 09

Can you still cut it ?

• Total voters
Alright lads
My current employers are looking for a heavy crew of 10 or 12 ex soldiers preferably ex para trained personnel or ex sf for a 6 month job in Baggers and surrounding sh1tholes from mid jan 09. Must be fit and combat ready with a checkable mil history. Good mil skills and comms experience a must. In return for top dollar tax free, free flts accom etc
PM me or email me if you are interested. no dreamers / timewasters or ex marines

Need pers names asap with availability

Si

Bordtea said:
no dreamers / timewasters or ex marines

Why not ex marines :L
Gadgy had a bad experience naked roll mat fighting.... :roll:

Bet this guy is ex 216 Sqn RSignals and goes by the name of Ferrer...

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Can I come? I have a THEM Beret, put pictures of me looking 'hard' on facebook, have no friends and can run a BFT in 14 minutes. I have pictures of me looking 'warry' in combats and holding a cadet rifle, AND I know what colour the boathouse is.

Command_doh said:
Can I come? I have a THEM Beret, put pictures of me looking 'hard' on facebook, have no friends and can run a BFT in 14 minutes. I have pictures of me looking 'warry' in combats and holding a cadet rifle, AND I know what colour the boathouse is.
You're Jim Shortt aren't you, you cahnt!!! :wink:

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Airfix said:
Command_doh said:
To be sure to be sure, its me. Did you like my Jap - slapping vids? And my skirts? As a Baron, I also take it up the ricker, so perhaps we could meet up...

Mate if this is how you recruit people, no one is going to touch your outfit with an 80-foot barge pole.

P.S.

Just to be safe,

WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Command_doh said:
Airfix said:
Command_doh said:
To be sure to be sure, its me. Did you like my Jap - slapping vids? And my skirts? As a Baron, I also take it up the ricker, so perhaps we could meet up...
As long as you're not expecting a reach around! Call me on Bobby Sands old number.... Belfast 8 nothing 8 nothing 8 nothing... :twisted:

Unknown_Quantity

War Hero
I was in the OTC in 2000, that was definitely speshul. Does that count?

Take my ex, certainly heavy crew she is.

Seriously, please take her.

After over forty years,REGs,TA,HSF, RBL. I can't fathom out just why these dick heads post on ARRSE. They must have an iota of of brain and realise that they are going to get hammered or are they all bone.

try the rock apes.

and I thought that this was for an Army PR job packing peoples shopping at the Supermarket checkouts!