Bodney camp

Can anybody help me with directions to, or even better a post code, to bodney camp please? i know its near thetford but thats about it.

Have you tried google? Start typing "Bodney C" and one of the drop down options is "Bodney Camp Norfolk" and another is "Bodney Camp Postcode".

havent got internet, emailed all of my friends to ask if i could use their internet but eventually a mate told me on facebook theres a lot of problems with the internet today. Tried yahoo but not with much luck, not really an internet geek but just tried google and got it. Much appreciated.

B

Bottleosmoke

Once your on the area. Ignore any Road signs as they may heve been switched around "to confuse the Germans".

bart84 said:
broken_man said:
bart84 said:
cloudbuster said:
Haven't got Internet?

How did you get this far?
that was the point.
Is this a really s*** wah or are you braindead? To post the request on here, or to facebook your mates, you need the internet.
Are you that braindead you cant see im taking the piss.
All I can see is a total and utter c0ck :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: very good indeed :twisted:

All the above jolly banter aside, is that rotten old dump (Bodney Camp) still used?It was falling down in the 70's!

bart84 said:
Can anybody help me with directions to, or even better a post code, to bodney camp please? i know its near thetford but thats about it.
It's about 3-4 miles west of Watton

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
woopert Current Affairs, News and Analysis 12
Nige The Intelligence Cell 41
The_Tara The Intelligence Cell 20