Bobsleigh erection

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Feb 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Glued to the box watching the 2 man bobsleigh...

Fantastic to see the Forces making up the team, shame its a crab and a booty though although Dean Ward was seen screaming at them from the top of the track.

I am erect, but it could be the chaps in the tight lycra

13th place at the minute, no chance of a medal but lets hope the four man sees us stealing a Bronze like Sean Olssen and Dean ward 8 years ago

Only thing missing is a large gluhwein after every lauf

2. Fcuking hell! When was it on? I've been waiting all week for it.

3. Mighty, been watching it all afternoon with a 24 pack of cheap lager and a KFC family bucket of something resembling chicken. Brits currently 3rd.

4. Finished 15th, but that was no disgrace. The 4 man bob looks good :wink:

5. Personally I thought the back-flip was a nice touch.

6. i liked the fact that there was all these ripped europeans and spams and our entry was a fat crab with a hole in his suit and booty who was probably only there because someone told him you had to be mad to do it.

Well done lads the fourth run in the snow was a good one

hopefully we can improve on our normally high standard in the 4 man event and good luck to the ladies team that go tomorrow

7. Fair point, though that Russian brakeman was immense!

8. <sigh> I think I have developed an overwhelming fetish for the big manly brake men ;-)
    Orrrrfff they are edible!!! :lol: :lol:

Just a techie-ish question now, how come they didn't stop the bobsleighing when the snow really started coming down in between the 3rd and 4th runs like they did in the Mens Super G earlier in the week? Is it only skiers who can be re-started due to bad weather/poor visability?

9. Bronze in 98 and Gold in 66

Not bad for a country with no snow or mountains...

10. and who invented the sport !. Unlike cricket

11. Re flowers, I remember the commentators saying that as it was snowing for the first racers, they should keep it fair for them all. i don't think it affected the result anyway. I think the SG was more a safety issue about visibility anyway. :D

12. Having read the title of this thread, a question entered my mind....

Lets say, in the 4 man bob you are "man 3" or to use his official term "ballast in lycra"....

so, you do the runny shouty bit "hup hup hup" and manage not to slip and make a cnut of yourself, you jump in and manage to avoid shivving your oppo with your spikey adidas kick and then big burly number 4 slides in behind you...

And has a Bobsleigh erection...that you can feel in your back.

now, the G forces in the corners will force you into him, and if you try and push forwards the number 2 man will think you're trying to climb up him... this is a quandry..

by definition number 4 will be a big cnut, so calling him a puff and "back heading" him in the face is a non starter, so...

do you sit quietly and let him force his lycra clad weapon ito the small of your back, or shuffle forwards and pass the embarrasment onto number 2.... and possbly by proxy the driver, with the risks of him jumping up, shouting "dirty queer cnut" and getting his bonce ripped of by an advertising hoarding thus sending the Bob out of control with disasterous consequences...its a tough call either way.

13. Good point Shortfuse. I have always been a great believer in the saying "May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb", therefore I would give number 2 a reach around and damn the consequences, Sir!
    Either that or I would start a mixed gender bobsleigh team with alternating man woman. That way I wouldn't have to worry about the 'one bar radiator' glowing hot in base of my tenpack. That would be the number 2 girlie's problem.

14. Isn't there a doubles skeleton/luge? They basically sit on top of each other. Apparently you can have any combination, m/m, f/m, f/f so lots of potential for fun there... :wink: