Bobby Jindal Elected Governor

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by tomahawk6, Oct 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is a big win for Jindal,the voters of Louisiana and the republicans. If he can clean up the corruption in Louisiana then he will be a potential future Presidential candidate.

2. Looks like he schooled at Oxford University.
  3. About 650,000 votes cast in a gubernatorial election in a state with a voting age population of over 3,000,000 is hardly a ringing endorsement for democracy.

T6 is right *shudder* when he says that people are hacked off with the endemic corruption and incompetence down there. However, observers should also bear in mind that there were multiple democratic and left-of-center third-party candidates (thus splitting the campaign effort) and about 40% of the population of New Orleans (and these are predominantly the poor and overwhelmingly Democratic voters) have yet to return so I think that painting this as a massive Republican success story is rather naive and suggesting that the GOP may have turned the corner is premature to say the least.
  4. New Jersey makes Louisiana look like a paragon of virtue.
  5. And this matters to the United Kingdom because?
  6. Because you touch yourself at night.
  7. Go back out, read the sign on the door. Have a quick think about what it means. Do your very best to figure it out and, when that fails, find a grown-up to explain it to you. :wink:
  8. As I saw on a t-shirt once "You think New Jersey stinks? You should smell Governor McGreevey's c0ck!"

Or "Jersey girls ain't trash- trash gets picked up." :)
  9. Well, you're clearly too much of a redneck inbred to be able to explain what pros and cons of having such a person in the Whitehouse has for the United Kingdom (or anywhere else in the grown up world for that matter). Go back to butt fcuking your sister/mother (they are the same after all!).
  10. I think Crab was being light-hearted when he posted that, mate. He was just trying to point out that this is the Multi-National HQ.

I, on the other, won't hold back from calling you a complete fcuking throbber.
  11. A little tipsy after a hard night on the babycham and grandma's chocolate liquers, sweetheart?

Or are you just a tube?
  12. Are those banjos I hear.........
  13. Have a look at my post history, you cnut. I'm British, you're tedious, now fcuk off.
  14. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Please don't respond to the troll... :D
  15. Alas, the messiah has arrived. Bobby Jindal will not be like all other politicians and say what he has to say to get elected.

He will be a shining beacon of truth and integrity. That good old American dream is still going strong.

He will clean up the world. Bobby Jindal the man, the legend.