Bob Spour...Walt!

carlbcfc said:
A TELLY hardman who carved out a lucrative career as an SAS hero can today be exposed by The Sun as a FAKE.

Link
By heck trigger, Its only been going on for a few months in the Naafi about him.

Sun Security Advisor and real ex-SAS hero Andy McNab said last night: “To claim to be part of a Regiment that gives their lives to their country makes me sick.
...... and to be part of a Regiment and make up so much utter shite is just as bad Andy!!!! :)

There will always be walts who claim to be ex SAS or Paras. Why isn't there any publicity when walts claim to be ex green jacket or kingo's?

Fallschirmjager said:
Sun Security Advisor and real ex-SAS hero Andy McNab said last night: “To claim to be part of a Regiment that gives their lives to their country makes me sick.
...... and to be part of a Regiment and make up so much utter shite is just as bad Andy!!!! :) A very good point,but it would affect the money he is making,if he told the truth

There will always be walts who claim to be ex SAS or Paras. Why isn't there any publicity when walts claim to be ex green jacket or kingo's?
Your a victim of your own esprit de Corp, Fally. Walts want something 'special', the public think they know more on the the Paras and SAS and Marines, so for a Walt, its easier to get their victims to believe their bullshitting stories.

Z

Zarathustra

Fallschirmjager said:
...... and to be part of a Regiment and make up so much utter shite is just as bad Andy!!!! :)

Everyone knows the line regiments aren't as good and don't wear such colourful hats :twisted:

In all seriousness though, it's probably to do with the amount of books about their various deeds. It must make it alot easier for the walts to come up with their stories.

Fallschirmjager said:
Yes but he passed the required courses and has a DCM & MM, then to go on to become a multi millionaire...... good on him.

Fallschirmjager said:
Purely because they are famous and everyone has heard of them with a reputation.

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Fallschirmjager said:
Yes but he passed the required courses and has a DCM & MM, then to go on to become a multi millionaire...... good on him.

Fallschirmjager said:
Purely because they are famous and everyone has heard of them with a reputation.
Agree with you MDN, lets keep it in context. Much as 'McNab' pissed people off with his accounts and his inclusion of the manner of deaths to some, families do not want the graphic details a KIA is sometimes enough, he walked the walked and won his medals and they weren't off ebay.

Spour is a completely different subject, a cnut who has earned a lot of money off the blood of others. This one being an high profile person outing may cause others to think about there activities. Well done everyone, the next one I'm afraid is just around the corner.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Could not happen to a nicer Bloke, Now who,s up for my Ninja aware, Underwater knife fighting/bomb disposal Course and this will also include your Halo and long range sniping quals.

(Send £,s now to Hols 4 Heroes)

Pararegtom said:
SickNorman said:
Fallschirmjager said:
Why isn't there any publicity when walts claim to be ex green jacket or kingo's?
because they're only hats
Sick I thought it never wrote it!!!
Nope, probably because they believe the Hype about the Paras, as much as the Paras do. :)

scarletto said:
Pararegtom said:
SickNorman said:
Fallschirmjager said:
Why isn't there any publicity when walts claim to be ex green jacket or kingo's?
Nope, probably because they believe the Hype about the Paras, as much as the Paras do. :)
What hype ???

Pararegtom said:
Could not happen to a nicer Bloke, Now who,s up for my Ninja aware, Underwater knife fighting/bomb disposal Course and this will also include your Halo and long range sniping quals.

(Send £,s now to Hols 4 Heroes)

But can we leave out the bit....turn left, feet 24" apart, hand on hip, aim and shoot......
Those booties loved that bit thursday Tom made them feel at home ha ha ha

Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
scarletto said:
Pararegtom said:
SickNorman said:
Fallschirmjager said:
What hype ???
Hype? Isn't that them scab things wot you get from naughty ladies? :D

Fallschirmjager said:

Because making up stories in court about what you stole leads to more time behind bars.....

ringdoby said:
Fallschirmjager said:
Would anyone walt it as a kingo?
Oy, nowt wrong with Kingos. They might be thieving, murdering bastards, but they are still nice chaps.

I don't see what the fuss is all about actually. Someone tried to out me as a walt the other year, I was bricking it. Not.

I'm off to make myself some more choclit medals. Ciao!

Fallschirmjager said:

I'm just glad I was RLC, never get any loggie walts do you?

Too difficult to fake being THAT brave and handsome