Bob Geldofs Daughter worth a go?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by thegimp, Feb 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'd scuttle her. But imagine the issues she has with her dad being Feckin' Bob.

2. Probably not as bad as they issues she has with her mum being a dead heroin addict groupie attention-whore nymphomaniac adulteress.

3. Do you think its genetic?

4. yep thats the clincher....hopefully the nympho gene is hereditry.... Is that lovely Peaches ? or Fifi TrixonyaBell ?

5. Probably not as bad as they issues she has with her mum being a dead heroin addict groupie attention-whore nymphomaniac adulteress.[/quote]

Ha Ha! (probably isn't a laughing matter though is it?) How could I forget that? She must have a good psychiatrist.

6. I met her coming out of a club in London, shes fairly down to earth as it goes.

And yeah, i'd kick her doors in.

TB

7. Peaches

8. i'd happily teach her how to completely break that vow thingamajiggy. teensgers not having sex..... it's not natural, i tell ye...

9. Do you reckon she washes? Her dad certainly doesn't look like he does. There's nothing worse than a stinking minge.

10. Hmm, maybe. Just because.

I can imagine the mental image of her old fella popping into your head as you are about to enter the vinegar strokes phase might put you off your rhythm a bit though.

11. Imagine if she turned into a professional lady?

"Just give me the fecking money!"

12. Ive herd she dont like mondays

13. If you had the chance, you'd have to.

Then sell your sordid story to the tabloids. a shag, fleeting fame and cash, what could be better?