Bob Geldofs Daughter worth a go?

Irishmech said:
I'd scuttle her. But imagine the issues she has with her dad being Feckin' Bob.
Probably not as bad as they issues she has with her mum being a dead heroin addict groupie attention-whore nymphomaniac adulteress.

CardinalSin said:
Probably not as bad as they issues she has with her mum being a dead heroin addict groupie attention-whore nymphomaniac adulteress.
yep thats the clincher....hopefully the nympho gene is hereditry.... Is that lovely Peaches ? or Fifi TrixonyaBell ?

Probably not as bad as they issues she has with her mum being a dead heroin addict groupie attention-whore nymphomaniac adulteress.[/quote]

Ha Ha! (probably isn't a laughing matter though is it?) How could I forget that? She must have a good psychiatrist.

i'd happily teach her how to completely break that vow thingamajiggy. teensgers not having sex..... it's not natural, i tell ye...

Hmm, maybe. Just because.

I can imagine the mental image of her old fella popping into your head as you are about to enter the vinegar strokes phase might put you off your rhythm a bit though.

If you had the chance, you'd have to.

Then sell your sordid story to the tabloids. a shag, fleeting fame and cash, what could be better?