Bob Geldof

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jan 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen Midge Ure and Bob Geldof promoting to latest charity song for the victims of the Tsunami

'Arm-band Aid'

:D :D :D
  2. Father Christmas missed Indonesia this year, so he gave them a big wave...
  3. you are a sick puppy...... bend over my knee and let me administer a spanking.....

4. just spoken to a sri lankan landlord who said all is getting back to normal now his customers are starting to drift back
  5. Fairy Liquid sent a large aid package to the Tsunami. They heard loads of people were washing up on the beach.
  6. i thought they were naming the charity song, the Tide is high?
  7. so sick, but so inevitably funny 8O
  8. Greenpeace have also expressed a concern at the continuing spread of diarrhoea amongst the local shark population.

Apparently they have put it down to an over consumption of Thai food

There is also some dispute as to the true size of the power outages in Thailand. Locals report that there is still plenty of current running through the towns :D
  9. Ellen McArthur has failed to sail round the world in record time. She was pipped at the post by a sri lankan on a deckchair
  10. Reports are coming in of mass weight loss in Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Thailand and India. Initial but unconfirmed reports are crediting the Swim Fast™ diet
  11. Geldorf is promoting his new charity single:
    its a cover of ;
    The Tide Is High
    Artists that have agreed to appear include
    Wet Wet Wet and The Beach Boys
  12. J_D

J_D LE

Damn cruel but some what funny!!!
  13. Bit slow for some of these "cruel" jokes to do the rounds. Most are usually of the mark within hours