BOB AINSWORTH - UP TO THE JOB ?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by agoodgrouping, Jul 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good bloke for sorting out Trades Union labour disputes but is he really the man for this job at this time ?

I do not see him striding into the Treasury and banging desktops myself.

A 40 watt bulb.

2. Wouldn't it make more sense to select someone who has some experience of the Armed Forces?
    Maybe have the offgoing CGS take over as Defence Secretary, or some similar arrangement?

Since the Generals always seem to have plenty to say after they leave, this way they can actually do something about it.

3. Ainsworth....Cowardly, Communist anti Forces Zanu Labour buffoon.

He needs to be swinging from a gibet.

4. On ITV news now!!!

5. Like his boss he definitely is not up to the job. SoS for Defence is beyond his capabilities, I suspect tying his shoelaces may be beyond them too.

Ainsworth is not capable of being a Defence Minister.

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Which is exactly why Broon gave him the job!!!!!!!

7. Far to sensible so it would never happen. :roll:

We will have to endure useless cnuts that don't have a clue so they bury their head in the sand and hope no one notices. :x

8. Five minutes after hearing the cnut say, "We are the best equipped Army in the world," I was having to assure my next door neighbour that I was fine.

The sounds of breaking furnature and obscenaties being shouted at the top of my voice was nothing to be alarmed about...

9. He just said "you can never have enough helicopters"! and then went on to explain that Merlin will be in theatre at the end of the year

10. He announces that an increase of Airframe hours of 84% is the answer to the shortage of helicopters, not realising that it will have an impact on the overall lifetime of that aircraft, and that it will need to be replaced 84% earlier.

Wasnt it Blair that announced that the Commanders could have whatever they wanted in terms of Airframes, and here we are over 3 years after he said it, still waiting for airframes which MAY be delivered in 2010.

1 Billion spent on 1000 vehicles, but where are they. At £1Million each we should have them available to the troops in theatre, thats where they are needed urgently. Its just figures for Brown and Ainsworth to Burble over.

Ainsworth is a Cnut he even has hairs round his lips to prove it.

11. The sooner we get rid of these wonkers the better I am fed up listening to their spin doctored bull shite

12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

As I said on the other thread

No he's not up to the job but he's no threat to Gordon Brown
    He'll trot out the sh1t GB and Mandy will tell him to
    He's weak and that's what they want

I'm old fashioned I think if your going to send people of to their possible death you should have at least a rough idea of what it's like to be in those situations

When Cameron gets in he should imediately promote Sir Richard Dannet to the House of Lords and make him Defense Secretary
    Cosidering what Brown has done with Mandleson,Kinnock and Suger the opposition can hardly complian about it

13. 21st out of 23 says so much (Cabinet Importance Rankings).

Dodgy political background says as much. In fact I would say:

The silly moustache SAYS IT ALL

All that said, this insignificant little man is hardly to blame -yet. When will someone have the guts to garrotte the Scottish 'fatherless' and obtain the appropriate spending to match the current military effort.

The pathetic, but far from unpleasant, 'Captain' Darling has gone as far as he dare, but why is he afraid of Brown? Darling must know the game is lost. What has Darling to lose by admitting that ten years of Brown's control of the Treasury has bankrupt the country?

The growling, festering boil, the socially inadequate, the economically inept, the numerically illiterate Brown still has his hands on the financial tiller, this is simply because he is so flawed, he is incapable of comprehending his abysmal performances.

Bliar was incredibly bad as a 'prime minister' - more pop-star or estate agent than statesman, - but this frantically frightful man Brown breaks the scale of failure!

14. BOB AINSWORTH - UP TO THE JOB ?

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.......etc!!

Odo

15. Gimme strength!