Boarding Schools & Tories be Buggered!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by shagnasty, Jun 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Way back in history (the 50's) there used to be a boarding school system of education for secondary pupils in BAOR.

I was incarcerated in Windsor School - Hamm.

I recall a housemaster who flogged us regularly - (I can't say he enjoyed it as the concept at that time was beyond me) - his name is with-held for obvious reasons. It was Mr. F*****s!

We had a matron who I am convinced was an ex-wardress who conjured up a cv which neglected to mention she had run Belsen. Frau P*****d was her name. 'Sehr' strict was her game.

So on this threadbare evidence, plus a sorely flogged bum, I offer a reason as to why the present Tory party is as it is........Sorry Boris.

ps: As the guy in the bar said in Four Weddings and a Funeral, " I was buggered senseless but by God it taught me a thing or two!"

2. You didn't say if you enjoyed it? :twisted:

Was Matron in a highly starched uniform :?: :D

3. By your reckoning a number of the latest Liebour tw*ts have to be discounted and not just the Tory guys and gals.

Frankly, as almost all kids have NO choice where they are schooled, I think the inverted snobbery about Old Etonians is a total yawn and turn-off. No I didn't go to Eton - wish I had though!

4. Seconded. Just because someone goes to a good school doesn't mean they didn't have to work bloody hard.