• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Boarding Schools & Tories be Buggered!

Way back in history (the 50's) there used to be a boarding school system of education for secondary pupils in BAOR.

I was incarcerated in Windsor School - Hamm.

I recall a housemaster who flogged us regularly - (I can't say he enjoyed it as the concept at that time was beyond me) - his name is with-held for obvious reasons. It was Mr. F*****s!

We had a matron who I am convinced was an ex-wardress who conjured up a cv which neglected to mention she had run Belsen. Frau P*****d was her name. 'Sehr' strict was her game.

So on this threadbare evidence, plus a sorely flogged bum, I offer a reason as to why the present Tory party is as it is........Sorry Boris.

ps: As the guy in the bar said in Four Weddings and a Funeral, " I was buggered senseless but by God it taught me a thing or two!"

shagnasty said:
Way back in history (the 50's) there used to be a boarding school system of education for secondary pupils in BAOR.

I was incarcerated in Windsor School - Hamm.

I recall a housemaster who flogged us regularly - (I can't say he enjoyed it as the concept at that time was beyond me) - his name is with-held for obvious reasons. It was Mr. F*****s!

We had a matron who I am convinced was an ex-wardress who conjured up a cv which neglected to mention she had run Belsen. Frau P*****d was her name. 'Sehr' strict was her game.

So on this threadbare evidence, plus a sorely flogged bum, I offer a reason as to why the present Tory party is as it is........Sorry Boris.

ps: As the guy in the bar said in Four Weddings and a Funeral, " I was buggered senseless but by God it taught me a thing or two!"
You didn't say if you enjoyed it? :twisted:

Was Matron in a highly starched uniform :?: :D

By your reckoning a number of the latest Liebour tw*ts have to be discounted and not just the Tory guys and gals.

Frankly, as almost all kids have NO choice where they are schooled, I think the inverted snobbery about Old Etonians is a total yawn and turn-off. No I didn't go to Eton - wish I had though!

lsquared said:
I think the inverted snobbery about Old Etonians is a total yawn and turn-off.
Seconded. Just because someone goes to a good school doesn't mean they didn't have to work bloody hard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Silver Bear OTC and ACF 0
pimpernel Current Affairs, News and Analysis 106
F Charities and Welfare 0