Boarding sch allowance CEA (board)

is there any way around the boarding school allowance - Continuity of Education Allowance (board) as the school i want my child to go to, is 2 miles away, i don't want to make him board and i seek to claim Continuity of Education Allowance (day), the rules state he must board for a year first. I have my own house and i will not be moving from my unit so my family will always be 2 miles from this school (which accepts service families).

I have spoke to the people who deal with this and they are adamant theres no way around it. Rules are there to be bent.

Latest Threads