Board Results

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by steb4life, Feb 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why is it that we do not publish the results of the boards on ArmyNet like our sisters in the Sigs, and other Corps/Regts?

Surely it would be a case of saying 'just whack these on when you're doing the sigs one please mucker'.

Please don't say it's for OPSEC/COMSEC/PERSEC reasons (Leading by example and all that????) A name and last 4 just for the nosy amongst us surely isn't going to have the Taliban knocking at the door!
  2. perhaps this is one for NTTT to have a look at.

It is not just board results but other information that could be of use such as V ENG etc could be placed on there. Obviously there is a classification issue with certain documents. I for one do not have access to Intranet.

I get more info about what is happening in the Corps from this site than from anywhere else, including my current unit. At least the banter is better on here.

In my opinion ARMYNET does have its uses but quite clearly the Corps doesn't think so.

Anyone else want to see more/any INT CORPS related info on Armynet?
  3. I get more than enough info about Corps Day, other events and career stuff from the plethora of bulletins, not to mention 'Cognitio', which pass blizzard like across my desk on a regular basis.
  4. Did anyone else spot the cutting irony, cynicism even, in that last post?
  5. i just hear white noise when i read your......... zzzzzzzz
  6. Perevodchik,

You must be on the same distribution list as myself!! Since changing berets we can't use the old adage 'signals and we can't even talk to one another'.

We will have to make up a phrase for the Int Corps.

Intelligence - knowledge is power, sharing it is weak.
  7. we rest of us get it. we just don't tell whingeing ex-scaley darksiders :)
  8. You retard! That's the noise of both of your brain cells agitating themselves into a position to provide some form of cognitive reasoning to your googly eyes.
  9. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  10. Oh! My dear Oscar!

Wish I'd thought of that.....
  11. Not bad CRCR,

The thread is only just into double figures and you manage to get it back to lightside/darkside heckling.

Do you crave the attention? A wanabee darksider in disguise.

Perevodchik destroy him!!
  12. You will Perevodchik, you will.
  13. What's that about? Some flippin Jedi mind trick?