Board Results JNCO

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Dontdreamit, Aug 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lance Jack to Cpl Board Results..

(Within OPSEC) Where/when are they published?

I need to see which of my pond scum mates Glasgow have decided to promote this year :D
  2. not sure what is Opsec about the results. Anyway, the results will be on Armynet soon. They should have been promulgated today around noon. So you can either phone your unit or one of your 'mates' and see if they have been told yet.
  3. They don't have 'mates' on the Dimside. Everyone hates everyone else. Honestly, it's getting more like the Radio Supe roster by the day...
  4. The full list has been e-mailed to all 1 MI Bde Units and probably most others with a Corps prescence such as 14 Sigs, Digby, PJHQ etc. If you ring around someone will be able to log on and read the list to you if you are that interested.
  5. Bootiful, good job it's modt of those units with a Corps presence. Perish the thought that EVERY unit with a member of the Int Corps would get to find out!!!
  6. well, they do send it to every unit with a person who has actually been promoted... what do you want, an all-informed net? :)
  7. It's on the APC page of the Intranet, a very small board in relation to the previous one.
  8. Can only find 07's on there.
  9. They have published the results on ArmyNet now.

Surprisingly few W* service numbers on the list. I am not sure what the current ratio is, but compare the Cpl Board Results with SNCO results. Females accounted for around 15-17% on the SNCO boards and just shy of 43% on the LECB, whereas there were only around 5.5% on the JNCO board.

I think I am right in saying that traditionally the Corps has recruited higher than average numbers of female personnel. Apparently the number of women joining the British Armed Forces has risen from 5.7% in 1997 to 9.1% in 2006.

So my question is this, have we seen a sudden decline in the number of females joining the Corps or are the current lot of female JNCOs shite in comparison to their male contemporaries? :?
  10. depends since all army personnel be it Male or Female, Soldier or Officer, has the new 30000000 number
  11. Really? You need to let APC Glasgow know that. :roll:
  12. what do you mean current? they usually are shite compared to us menly men :wink:
  13. Menly men? WTF are you on about?
  14. i dont know i am drunk