• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Board Problems

I

imported_admin

Is anyone finding that sections of the board go missing randomly? eg. no 'General' catagory.  

I still can't get rid of these bloody things:  :'(

Whats wrong with the emoticon thingies?? ???

Don't they reflect the new 'touchey feely' image the Army is trying to promote? ;D

Got to kep this short.  My boss wants us to go and find tree to hug :-*

P.S My issue prozac supply is running out.  Anyone help?

I

imported_admin

I hate the smileys.  They will go as soon as I can suss out how this software works!

I tried to download the map symbols yesterday and found that I got the error message tellimg me that 15Kb of data was missing and the thing wouldn't open in WinZip.

E

error_unknown

Not a problem with the Boards as such, but the same as Woopert, error messages on the Downloads.

I

imported_admin

Sorry.  Don't know why.  I can still see them as CO, but they seem to be blocked for everyone else.  Will sort it now (hopefully).

Major_Blink,

the CO had to remove that function as it had a small glitch in it. I'm sure soon as he can get it sorted out the facility to view the last ten posts will return.

Humph.

E

error_unknown

;D Board problems, Thats all because you want let me be a moderator if you let me be a moderator sir then they will all dissappear. Trust me i´m a trog :p

I

imported_admin

Logged, but no mod changes at present as we're ticking along.  Let me know about your down town ideas and you never know!

Latest Threads