Board Problems

I

imported_admin

Is anyone finding that sections of the board go missing randomly? eg. no 'General' catagory.  

I still can't get rid of these bloody things:  :'(

Whats wrong with the emoticon thingies?? ???

Don't they reflect the new 'touchey feely' image the Army is trying to promote? ;D

Got to kep this short.  My boss wants us to go and find tree to hug :-*

P.S My issue prozac supply is running out.  Anyone help?

I

imported_admin

I hate the smileys.  They will go as soon as I can suss out how this software works!

I tried to download the map symbols yesterday and found that I got the error message tellimg me that 15Kb of data was missing and the thing wouldn't open in WinZip.

E

error_unknown

Not a problem with the Boards as such, but the same as Woopert, error messages on the Downloads.

just tried to get into my profile and I got the following message, I dont know if you were just fiddling around so it wasnt available at the time I tried or if its a problem with the link.

An Error Has Occured!

Can't open directory (http://www.arrse.co.uk/board/YaBBImages/avatars)!
Please inform the administrator of this forum to fix the $facesdir setting immediately.

I

imported_admin

Sorry.  Don't know why.  I can still see them as CO, but they seem to be blocked for everyone else.  Will sort it now (hopefully).

Major_Blink,

the CO had to remove that function as it had a small glitch in it. I'm sure soon as he can get it sorted out the facility to view the last ten posts will return.

Humph.

E

error_unknown

;D Board problems, Thats all because you want let me be a moderator if you let me be a moderator sir then they will all dissappear. Trust me i´m a trog :p

I

imported_admin

Logged, but no mod changes at present as we're ticking along.  Let me know about your down town ideas and you never know!