Board Problems

I

imported_admin

Is anyone finding that sections of the board go missing randomly? eg. no 'General' catagory.  

I still can't get rid of these bloody things:  :'(

Whats wrong with the emoticon thingies?? ???

Don't they reflect the new 'touchey feely' image the Army is trying to promote? ;D

Got to kep this short.  My boss wants us to go and find tree to hug :-*

P.S My issue prozac supply is running out.  Anyone help?

I

imported_admin

I hate the smileys.  They will go as soon as I can suss out how this software works!

I tried to download the map symbols yesterday and found that I got the error message tellimg me that 15Kb of data was missing and the thing wouldn't open in WinZip.

E

error_unknown

Not a problem with the Boards as such, but the same as Woopert, error messages on the Downloads.

I

imported_admin

Downloads should be sorted.  Let me know if anymore probs.  Thanks.

Gash_Handlin

Old-Salt
just tried to get into my profile and I got the following message, I dont know if you were just fiddling around so it wasnt available at the time I tried or if its a problem with the link.

An Error Has Occured!

Can't open directory (http://www.arrse.co.uk/board/YaBBImages/avatars)!
Please inform the administrator of this forum to fix the $facesdir setting immediately.

I

imported_admin

Sorry.  Don't know why.  I can still see them as CO, but they seem to be blocked for everyone else.  Will sort it now (hopefully).

CO Sir

The facility to review the 10 most recent postings has disappeared, any chance of a fix there, it was pretty useful?

Thanks

Gash_Handlin

Old-Salt
Major_Blink,

the CO had to remove that function as it had a small glitch in it. I'm sure soon as he can get it sorted out the facility to view the last ten posts will return.

Humph.

E

error_unknown

;D Board problems, Thats all because you want let me be a moderator if you let me be a moderator sir then they will all dissappear. Trust me i´m a trog :p

I

imported_admin

Logged, but no mod changes at present as we're ticking along.  Let me know about your down town ideas and you never know!

leeanne

War Hero
Sir, why is the timings wrong on the board?

I think that they need to be put forward an hour.......Unless it's just me.. ???

Latest Threads