Board 2408 - Any body else?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Snoreador, Feb 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

Get my letter through the post, with a positive result. Any other ARRSErs on that board?

I won't be one of those irritating ones who says it's easy and you should just be yourself. It's bloody hard, and you need to keep your whits about you at all times. Very satisfying to have done in any case - even before I got the letter I have been breaking out into big grins at just getting through it.

Snoreador (Blue 18 )
  2. Congrats mate, hopefully i'll be putting something similar up myself!
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Don't worry mate, you will be able to get something from the GUM clinic to help!! :)

Congrats BTW
  4. It's so itchy, I may have to make an appointment at the emergency weekend one.

5. well done chap, solid achievement. Now you just need to pick a date. If you decide that September 2013 is the one for you, then I'll see you there!

I do disagree with you on one count, however - granted, there are parts of it that are tough (very tough), but I am of the view that if you actually want it (i.e. are prepared to put in the graft beforehand) there are large sections that are a walk in the park.
  6. Sure, it gets tough when the DS pile of the pressure, which happens at a few points. It's those bits that are "bloody hard" in a mental sense. I'm aiming for May this year, assuming I get the medical stuff sorted ASAP.
  7. Alright mate well done on the pass. I passed as well (Brown 48 ) start in May, you?
  8. Nice one! Yep, aiming for May. Just got my JIs from RMAS - I love duplicating information I've already duplicated at least four times. I see this is the way Army paperwork works...