BNP...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by hibby, Jul 16, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blairs Broadcasting Corp ,put out a program last night ,stating that the BNP are racist, it took some prat weeks of under cover work ,with hidden camras and a "mole",and a shed load of licence payers cash to find out what any body with half a brain has known for years,Iam waiting for next weeks program of how the "secret agent" team infiltrated ,the finsbury park mosque,to find out what the nice Mr Abbu Hannsa's viewes were on the Great British Public.....dont hold your breath.

2. talked about this a lot at work today (programme set 3 < miles away from work). I was shocked people didn't realise people said things like that.

I was very pissed off with BBC News this morning putting the BNP leaders comments next to that twat of a muslim cleric, cause the BNP bloke looked vindicated

Personnaly the programme last night showed nothing new to those that can read and write but was good PR to the BNP for the rest.

3. And so in the interests of balanced and fair reporting........you are quite happy to accept an undercover BBC reporter to infiltrate some of the more fundamentalist groups advocatiting Islam. Me too .........more than happy with that.................lets see both sides of extremism :evil:

4. As a side note........A program which was considered anti-asian was stopped from going out as it could have helped BNP in the recent by-elections.

Nice to see that fairness still exists.

5. Funny you should say that, because Radio 4's 'File On 4' is doing a report about British mosques, and 'physical and financial abuse'. It airs tomorrow at 8pm.

File On 4 Homepage

The link still refers to the last programme about modern apprentice schemes, but it will be updated tomorrow. In the meantime, here's an old link for a report about armed forces cuts...

File On 4

6. Not long now...

7. Surprise surprise, BBC in good lord the sky is blue SHOCKER!!! Anyone could have worked that one out!!!!! 8O 8O

8. 'I find your lack of faith disturbing' - Darth Boaden 8O

9. I actually find the whole thing pathetic. The very shy and retiring, moderate Cleric Abu Hamsa got police protection whilst he preached death to Jews and Christians to his faithful mob of Brit hating, benefit stealing potential bombers. But heaven forbid a member of the BNP dares to critisize Islam then Mr Bliar and his croneys are up in arms and doing everything possible to see if they can prosecute Mr Griffin for his views.

One rule for the minority........