BNP wives

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JP47, Jan 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On sky one now, fek me barking mad the lot of them.Need slotting the lot of them
  2. Watching it too...not exactly the kind of people I'd want to invite over for cocktails (fortunately, they wouldn't want to drink out of my glasses either). But to each their own.

I think I just p!ssed myself watching the young guy do the Frank Sinatra impression, though. There are so many things wrong with that I don't know where to start. :lol:
  3. Think I've justed wasted an hour of my, bottle, better
  4. what are bnp wifes?
  5. Infnewbie asked what are bnp wifes?

Ah the innocence of youth and they want to give them the vote at 16?

I rest my case.
  6. british nazi's old chap
  7. Wives of BNP members, maybe.
  8. I wonder if they refuse to give their husbands French or Greek on patriotic grounds?
  9. Like Readers' Wives, only their other halves can't read.
  10. Ah, the BNP. A while back I watched a BNP video on YouTube. I commented that unlimited immigration was destroying the UK, but also stated that the BNP weren't the answer since they are a braindead bunch of extremist nuts. My final statement was that, if they had intelligence, they would be dangerous. Now I'm receiving regular video messages from a dodgy bunch of lickspittles calling themselves BNPRenaissance. And I can't get them to stop. It seems the BNP is undergoing a power struggle with different factions fighting for control. Fcking idiots. Saying that, my grandparents (92 and 94) are threatening to vote BNP, "to teach those Labour traitors a lesson".
  11. Whats Greek ?
  12. Up the shitta.
  13. Met Nick Cass once - top bloke - used to play badminton for England in the 80's
  14. Yikes !!!!