BNP wives

JP47 said:
On sky one now, fek me barking mad the lot of them.Need slotting the lot of them
:x
Watching it too...not exactly the kind of people I'd want to invite over for cocktails (fortunately, they wouldn't want to drink out of my glasses either). But to each their own.

I think I just p!ssed myself watching the young guy do the Frank Sinatra impression, though. There are so many things wrong with that I don't know where to start. :lol:

TankiesYank said:
JP47 said:
On sky one now, fek me barking mad the lot of them.Need slotting the lot of them
:x
Watching it too...not exactly the kind of people I'd want to invite over for cocktails (fortunately, they wouldn't want to drink out of my glasses either). But to each their own.

I think I just p!ssed myself watching the young guy do the Frank Sinatra impression, though. There are so many things wrong with that I don't know where to start. :lol:
Think I've justed wasted an hour of my life....glass, bottle, better

infnewbie said:
what are bnp wifes?
Like Readers' Wives, only their other halves can't read.

Ah, the BNP. A while back I watched a BNP video on YouTube. I commented that unlimited immigration was destroying the UK, but also stated that the BNP weren't the answer since they are a braindead bunch of extremist nuts. My final statement was that, if they had intelligence, they would be dangerous. Now I'm receiving regular video messages from a dodgy bunch of lickspittles calling themselves BNPRenaissance. And I can't get them to stop. It seems the BNP is undergoing a power struggle with different factions fighting for control. Fcking idiots. Saying that, my grandparents (92 and 94) are threatening to vote BNP, "to teach those Labour traitors a lesson".

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
All that aside, it is surely no surprise that Sky broadcasting such a topic would find the most lunatic amongst the BNP to do this 'documentary' on.

At the point, I state that I have no political or personal feeling towards that organisation.

However, it is interesting to note that the vast majority of those affliated to the BNP (both on the documentary and also in the those who stand of the BNP) are over 50. That raises an interesting question:

Are the values of our bus pass weilding ( or soon to be) population have a disproportionate amount of racists and bigots and express that in their political views? Or... has society been changed that much that if one feels that the mainstream political parties are not tackling the issues that are in the forefront of the population's mind, it is seen as bad to express any view in fear of being labelled under political correctness?

Personally, I fear that mainstream politics are not addressing many issues that actually matter to the populous - illegal immigration and its management being one of them. Does that mean a vote BNP, want to shave my head and be a facist? No, but it does limit my voting options.

mysteron said:
All that aside, it is surely no surprise that Sky broadcasting such a topic would find the most lunatic amongst the BNP to do this 'documentary' on.

At the point, I state that I have no political or personal feeling towards that organisation.

However, it is interesting to note that the vast majority of those affliated to the BNP (both on the documentary and also in the those who stand of the BNP) are over 50. That raises an interesting question:

Are the values of our bus pass weilding ( or soon to be) population have a disproportionate amount of racists and bigots and express that in their political views? Or... has society been changed that much that if one feels that the mainstream political parties are not tackling the issues that are in the forefront of the population's mind, it is seen as bad to express any view in fear of being labelled under political correctness?

Personally, I fear that mainstream politics are not addressing many issues that actually matter to the populous - illegal immigration and its management being one of them. Does that mean a vote BNP, want to shave my head and be a facist? No, but it does limit my voting options.
What a good post Mysteron, I will look to add some comment soon but a couple of things stand in my way, firstly you cover all my observations and secondly the weekend has started and I'm in Germany :p ............SIG