BNP Win Their First EU Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually quite ashamed to be a Yorkshireman. 1100 of their votes were cast in Craven, this makes me doubly ashamed.

Infantry3Mercian said:
Whet said:
I'm actually quite ashamed to be a Yorkshireman. 1100 of their votes were cast in Craven, this makes me doubly ashamed.
how can you be ashamed of other people's political persuasion??
Did you not see the sacrifice made by a generation 65 years ago yet in the lifetime of the greatest generation Yorkshire men and women put a fascist into the EU parliament.

The dead must be turning in their graves tonight.

albimangles said:
Infantry3Mercian said:
Whet said:
Did you not see the sacrifice made by a generation 65 years ago yet in the lifetime of the greatest generation Yorkshire men and women put a fascist into the EU parliament.

http:// bnp.org.uk/2009/06/yet-more-world-war-ii-veterans-come-out-to-bat-for-the-bnp/

and the live will be raising their glasses in toast??

Im neither pro nor anti-BNP.. i decided my vote would be better wasted than to go to any party.

But all this hype about the BNP being baby eating, tear drinking ogres, is just too over the top.... and the people who seem oh-so offended by them say they are offended on behalf of people they never knew? claiming others actions as their own.... "this isnt what they died for...." how do you know what they died for????

they have 1 MEP... big whoopy-doo...

edited to correct shoddy spelling... it is nearly 2am :p

T

trowel

albimangles said:
Infantry3Mercian said:
Whet said:

Fascist. where, who? Quick, hide under your bed Albi.

albimangles said:

They fought and died so in the future people could go to a voting booth and vote for who they want to

Perhaps if the mainstream parties asked themselves why so many people voted for fascist cnuts we might get somewhere

Spanny said:
albimangles said:

They fought and died so in the future people could go to a voting booth and vote for who they want to

Perhaps if the mainstream parties asked themselves why so many people voted for fascist cnuts we might get somewhere
I actually asked some of those who voted for fascists. They gave me fascist reasons.

ALVIN said:
Errr -- Its 01.50 hrs, and they have just won their second seat!!
I wonder when us ex-soldiers will be getting called back up to purge and cleanse the motherland.

*Just incase a future/potential employer is ever made aware of this post, it was written in jest.

Infantry3Mercian said:
Whet said:
I actually asked some of those who voted for fascists. They gave me fascist reasons.
yeah... opaque as f*ck those fascists :roll:[/quote]

They did tell the truth as they saw it, or rather as the BNP told them. Something to do with immigrants taking jobs, despite historically low unemployment and an inability to fill the jobs in the area.

I agree entirely, albimangles
There must be thousands turning in the grave tonight.
I would not be so proud of voting for the Brown Slime.
Regardless of all incompetences of the other parties, a Country just can not vote for fascist idiots like Griffin & Co.
These guys are preying on a breakdown of moral codex.
.....and thanks to all who didnt vote, enabling the Brown Slime entry !
They said in 1933 also, that they werent any danger.
The UK will have to learn the hard way.
Commemorate the fallen on D Day and vote Fascist on the same day.
I am ashamed to be British tonight.

Infantry3Mercian said:
Whet said:
yeah... opaque as f*ck those fascists :roll:[/quote]

Well there are two videos on YouTube of Nick Griffin being rather truthful. In one he is telling the KKK that once he is in control of the British Media, he'll be able to convince us all that they (whoever they might be) should go home. In the other, he is complaining that Obama should not have been elected as president, because most of his 'type' are stupid, and now they too will think they can be successful.

amazing__lobster said:
ALVIN said:
I wonder when us ex-soldiers will be getting called back up to purge and cleanse the motherland.

*Just incase a future/potential employer is ever made aware of this post, it was written in jest.
I'd grab your shooter and kevlar lobster.... the king bee has just been elected :p

Infantry3Mercian said:
amazing__lobster said:
ALVIN said:

I'd grab your shooter and kevlar lobster.... the king bee has just been elected :p
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads