BNP to vote on non white members

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Chavalryman, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This made me laugh....

BBC News

On a more serious note, is this likely to make these chaps a more credible force in politics ?

2. Actually, they are to vote in wether or not to admit non-honkies.

Wonder how THAT vote will go...

3. Islam4UK will be queuing up

4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I once met a black skinhead with a swastika patch on his jacket - I bet he would be up for it (if he has not been sectioned).

5. BB,

Edited title to reflect the article......not my wishful thinking :D

6. I wonder if it could be fun to make SalamiRUs or whatever they are called accept Christians, Jews, etc, and people who prefer the same Darwin lineage as themselves :D

7. Outrageous! If the BNP are forced to implement this policy then it's only fair that it works the other way. To that end.... i shall be submitting my application to join the Black Panthers immediately.

Errrrrrrrrr.... then again!

8. It is evidently easier to take the BNP to court than it is to effectively counter their arguments.

9. Or you could try to be a full member of the NBPA.

10. You callin' me a "member"????? :(

11. Or the WI :roll:

12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Its certainly more expensive for the BNP to defend their arguments in a court - and I don't imagine they are that financially fat.
    Some clever and resourceful people are actively trying to pi$$ on the BNP chips since their new found fame, lets get a comfy chair and watch the next installment :wink:

13. As a legitimate political party, I suppose that was all the Government could do by trying to take them down on a legal technicality.

But free speech works both ways and I'm sure that Mr Griffin won't have it easy come his stint on Question Time...

14. Lol Whet! I like the idea of the WI. They do cakes don't they? I do like a good muffin.

15. Yes but those clever and resourceful people aren't that clever.
    The more the BNP appear to be persecuted the more support will grow for them.
    You are right, the BNP coffers aren't going to be huge but that hasn't hampered them in the last round of elections has it?

Want to discredit and sideline the BNP? deal with the issues of immigration and multi-culturism and take away the percieved need from the electorate to turn to them. Much the same applies to UKIP.
    They are only prospering because of the vacuum created by the mainstream parties. Persecuting the BNP in court will not reduce the support they have gained in recent years and may well have the opposite effect.

The real tragedy of todays Britain is that people have to turn to scum like Griffin to get their voices heard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.