BNP to vote on non white members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, they are to vote in wether or not to admit non-honkies.

Wonder how THAT vote will go...

Islam4UK will be queuing up

Alsacien

MIA
I once met a black skinhead with a swastika patch on his jacket - I bet he would be up for it (if he has not been sectioned).

re-stilly said:
Islam4UK will be queuing up
I wonder if it could be fun to make SalamiRUs or whatever they are called accept Christians, Jews, etc, and people who prefer the same Darwin lineage as themselves :D

Outrageous! If the BNP are forced to implement this policy then it's only fair that it works the other way. To that end.... i shall be submitting my application to join the Black Panthers immediately.

Errrrrrrrrr.... then again!

Doogonk said:
Outrageous! If the BNP are forced to implement this policy then it's only fair that it works the other way. To that end.... i shall be submitting my application to join the Black Panthers immediately.

Or you could try to be a full member of the NBPA.

stacker1 said:
Doogonk said:

Or the WI :roll:

Alsacien

MIA
jagman said:
It is evidently easier to take the BNP to court than it is to effectively counter their arguments.
Its certainly more expensive for the BNP to defend their arguments in a court - and I don't imagine they are that financially fat.
Some clever and resourceful people are actively trying to pi$$ on the BNP chips since their new found fame, lets get a comfy chair and watch the next installment :wink:

jagman said:
It is evidently easier to take the BNP to court than it is to effectively counter their arguments.
As a legitimate political party, I suppose that was all the Government could do by trying to take them down on a legal technicality.

But free speech works both ways and I'm sure that Mr Griffin won't have it easy come his stint on Question Time...

Alsacien said:
jagman said:
Its certainly more expensive for the BNP to defend their arguments in a court - and I don't imagine they are that financially fat.
Some clever and resourceful people are actively trying to pi$$ on the BNP chips since their new found fame, lets get a comfy chair and watch the next installment :wink:
Yes but those clever and resourceful people aren't that clever.
The more the BNP appear to be persecuted the more support will grow for them.
You are right, the BNP coffers aren't going to be huge but that hasn't hampered them in the last round of elections has it?

Want to discredit and sideline the BNP? deal with the issues of immigration and multi-culturism and take away the percieved need from the electorate to turn to them. Much the same applies to UKIP.
They are only prospering because of the vacuum created by the mainstream parties. Persecuting the BNP in court will not reduce the support they have gained in recent years and may well have the opposite effect.

The real tragedy of todays Britain is that people have to turn to scum like Griffin to get their voices heard.

Chavalryman said:
jagman said:
As a legitimate political party, I suppose that was all the Government could do by trying to take them down on a legal technicality.

But free speech works both ways and I'm sure that Mr Griffin won't have it easy come his stint on Question Time...
The same applies to that as I've just resonded to Alsacien, counter the BNP with real policies and listen to the concerns of the public and they cease to be relevant.
Persecute them in the courts or on the television then they become the underdog and their suport base will strengthen.
This is what happens when we are governed by fools in Whitehall, people have no alternative but to protest by supporting muppets like Griffin.

Whet said:
stacker1 said:
Doogonk said:

Is membership of the WI based on skin colour then?

stacker1 said:
Whet said:
stacker1 said:
Doogonk said:

Is membership of the WI based on skin colour then?
Sexism, racism - it's all bigotry to me

Whet said:
Sexism, racism - it's all bigotry to me
Well lets hope the Lib dems are actively campaigning against the NBPA then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KGB_resident Current Affairs, News and Analysis 113
E The NAAFI Bar 45
WarDodger!! The NAAFI Bar 54