BNP to distance itself from extremist British military

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by firthy, Jan 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BNP to distance itself from extremist British military

The BNP today announced plans to distance itself from the British Army after claiming its policy of chasing foreigners around their own countries was going ‘a bit too far’.

The move comes after the BNP was criticised for its use of military imagery in campaign materials, which many of its supporters now feel uncomfortable with.

“I’m not entirely unhappy with using the British Army as a backdrop for our campaigns,” said one BNP member.

“I mean, we’re essentially the same, it’s just that the Army only seem to go for the foreigners based abroad - when we’re actually happy to leave those ones alone.”

“I just think they’re taking our ideals and making them a bit more militant. It’s BNP fundamentalism, if you like.”

“Our leader Nick Griffin will be on Question Time later this week to make our point in a perfectly coherent manner, nothing could possibly go wrong. Right?”

copied and pasted from here;
    http://newsarse.com/2009/10/20/bnp-to-distance-itself-from-extremist-british-military/

2. Subtle, satirical, class...comedy gold.

3. You just couldn't make it up!

4. Funny as feck :clap: :clap: :clap:

5. Err...they did make it up.

6. Pure comedy genius. The BNP thinks we're extreme! Blinding.

7. Blimey, my wah-o-meter is off the scale...

8. Its a fair comment. The BNP have yet to commit to expeditionary warfare in persuit of their ideals.... :D

9. Its bad enough that the far left hate us without the far right joining in.
    Talk about piggy in the middle.