BNP Threads

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by cpunk, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

We've tried tolerance but it isn't working. Anyone who thinks that members of the British Army are 'natural' recruits to the BNP has clearly had little contact with the British Army: there is no correlation between racism and a military career.

The best advice that ARRSE can offer is that, if you want to discuss BNP policies, fuck off to a BNP site to do it.

2. Seconded. It was fun at the beginning but got old real fast.

And all we need is some tosser of a journo to start trawlling and the next headline will be:

"British Army Supports the BNP!!!" :roll:

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I thought the net angle of all those threads pointed quite categorically in the opposite direction. What was clear for me was the sheer hideousness of their damaged thought processes.

My personal take on it was that some of Hitler's more succesful lab experiements should be used on the membership of the BNP.

4. It really is a shame that that is so true.

5. Here in 'The Queen of the Suburbs' we have recieved a flyer urging votes for these clowns. It states that its not racist to oppose mass immigration but common sense. It spots the slogan 'The New Battle for Britain' complete with photo of a Mk 9 Spitfire featuring er.. a little Polish badge on the nose.

Bit of a mixed message- what do they want the the huge amount of Polish folks who live round our way to do? I for one am confused....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.