BNP The "Patriotic Party"!!!!

E

error_unknown

From the Gaulieters site

Stop the War - Join the BNP

19th October 2004
Lee Barnes suggests a clever way of saving lives and ensuring Blair doesn't have any more troops to send to Iraq.

We have been made aware that members of the Territorial Army have in recent weeks been expelled from the TA for being members of the BNP. Though this is a totally outrageous breach of the law as regards individual recruit's basic human and civil rights, the BNP has decided not to challenge this unlawful policy until the war in Iraq is over.

Betrayal

Whilst British troops are being sent to Iraq to fight and die for the civil rights and freedoms of Iraqi civilians they are being stabbed in the back by their own leaders in their own country. Whilst the rights and freedoms of the Iraqi people are considered so important to our government that British soldiers must die for them, the right of the British people to vote for whom they wish to see running their own country is being torn away from them.

The BNP has opposed this illegal war from its foul inception. We have stated from the very start that this was an illegal war based on an immoral profit motivation and planned by corrupt politicians for overt political gain. Our sole emphasis has been on saving British lives.

Save your life by joining the BNP

If you are a member of the Territorial Army and you do not wish to leave your family and go and fight in Blair's illegal war then just tell your troop commander that you a proud member of the BNP. This will then mean that you will be discharged with immediate effect from the TA.

We also have been informed that members of the Armed Forces have also been expelled in recent months from the army for being members of the BNP.

Another example of the recent wave of witch hunts against the BNP is in relation to those called for Jury Service. It now appears that if you tell the judge that you are a proud member of the BNP that they will excuse you from hearing any court cases.

BNP non-persons

It seems that the 'System' has decided that members of the BNP have become a class of "non persons" as per their rights to participate in the functions of the State. This is an policy that we can challenge legally in due course, but at the moment it makes more strategic sense for us to use this system of social 'apartheid' for the benefits of British citizens.

As the late Lord Chapple, an ex-member of the TUC general council for 12 years and fighter for democracy in the trade unions, once said of the Labour Party and the British left, " that they were a backward, barbarous and murderous brotherhood, a political mafia, a mutation of democratic man seeking not liberation or to end the exploitation of man by man, but determined on the intellectual and physical enslavement of man ".

This is the ideological poison in the soul of the New Labour government that runs our country and that has sent British troops to fight and die in Iraq. They speak of 'liberating Iraq' but seek only to steal its oil and wealth, they speak of 'the freedom of the Iraqi people' whilst stealing our freedoms and rights away in Britain, they speak of 'bringing democracy to Iraq' yet have brought nothing but political tyranny to Britain.

Ruling cabal of communists and Marxists

This government is nothing more than a cabal of Stalinist thugs, ex revolutionary communists and Marxist terrorist sympathisers voted into power by a deluded and imbecilic British electorate that laps up every lie that the government controlled media spews at them. The crimes of the criminal Labour government are legion - the criminal complicity of the British electorate in the ongoing crimes of this government began when they voted them into power. The blood of every British soldier that dies in Iraq is not just on Blair's hands or the governments - it is on the hands of every voter that voted for one of the lackeys that constitute this criminal Labour government.

Soldiers are our kin

The time for resistance to this illegal war and criminal government is now. The soldiers of the British Army are not just meat to be ground down in the meat grinder of their illegal war. They are our sons and daughters, our brothers and sisters, our mothers and fathers and our blood and kin. They are our future and we will not betray them for blood money as this government has done.

To stop this war you need only join the BNP - and help us starve the ravening war machine into submission.
8O 8O 8O 8O

If you are a member of the Territorial Army and you do not wish to leave your family and go and fight in Blair's illegal war then just tell your troop commander that you a proud member of the BNP. This will then mean that you will be discharged with immediate effect from the TA.
Does RTMC have the same policy?
BNP could have a recruiting stand outside the gate, ready for Op Telic 6 Tranche 1.

E

error_unknown

So speaks the voice of reason...? :cry:

Seems a bit extreme, if you don't want to go, fail the WHT....

I would rather have my head sawn off by a psychotic Jundy than be in any way associated with the B.N.P! :x

BNP = scum.
Not illegal though. Therefore, how can you possibly be discharged from a government organisation for simply belonging to a legal political party.
Very strange, very new labour and exactly what we deserve. Remember, most people voted for the Labour party, no matter what they say...

This government is nothing more than a cabal of Stalinist thugs, ex revolutionary communists and Marxist terrorist sympathisers voted into power by a deluded and imbecilic British electorate that laps up every lie that the government controlled media spews at them. The crimes of the criminal Labour government are legion - the criminal complicity of the British electorate in the ongoing crimes of this government began when they voted them into power.
Well, that should get the majority of voters on their side, won't it? :?

Sign me up, please, I'm a deluded imbecillic criminal :D

oldandcold said:
Remember, most people voted for the Labour party, no matter what they say...
Funny you should say that but because of the low turn out for the last general election (something like 60%) and the way our electoral system works, in fact only one in four people in the country actually voted for him, and I bet they are really proud of themselves.

getting chuked out for working for a french bank? Excellent, Where do I signup. No more failed WHT, 2 day CFTs thats it, I'm putting down my ww11 field dressing and driving my 50s classic l/r back to my anders shelter and handing in my ammo boots :lol:

Das Stab said:
Seems a bit extreme, if you don't want to go, fail the WHT....
A bit off thread maybe but in the past men used to go to further extremes in order to ensure that they could deploy on Operations.

At the outbreak of WW2, Fitzroy McClean of 'Eastern Approaches' fame was a diplomat working in the British Embassy in Russia. He applied to join the Army but was told no - as a diplomat he was required to stay in his job.

What's a man to?

Fitzroy stood for MP in a vacant seat in Lancashire I think. He won the seat and therefore as an MP could no longer be a member of the diplomatic corps leaving him free to join up and go on to great things.

Any chance of anyone in todays society going to those sort of lenghts to serve?

The fact is you'rd be hard pushed, in fact I Know a "man" who used the "i'm going to be an MP so I can't go to war" phrase to get out of being mobilised. No need to guess which party colour he wore!

the man has a point though.

Any government inititive to ban members of the SSP or the British Communist Party from the civil service or the army. not a chance! So why should the BNP be any different?

massive human rights violation, but hey, this is New Britain.

biohazardboots said:
getting chuked out for working for a french bank? Excellent, Where do I signup. No more failed WHT, 2 day CFTs thats it,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I find the views of the BNP to be pretty loathsome.

However, I do find some concern that they can be expelled for having right wing views. I work with some *distinctly* right wing people, but they do not let their views affect the way they deport themselves miltarily.

Some make no attempt to hide their racist views - in private - but this is not displayed to the rest of the wolrd, as it where.

I would be more than happy to bin them for Racist behaviour, but Racist opinions?

E

error_unknown

It comes down to personal choice. Someone may have very right or left wing views in private, but when they announce them publicly, they are either vilified or hailed as a hero, depending on your own view.
Much as I'm not in favour of the BNP views, I'm willing to let them express their views because I live in a society where those freedoms are allowed. I'd only take exception when they start abusing the state and inciting violence and hatred (a la Hamza). As for being in the military, you views shouldn't effect your service, you are a public servant and can have whatever views you like, as long as you remember not to voice them!

DS

I thought we where supposed to disagree on everything? :wink:

BB

I agree, we are all entitled to our own opinions, however anachronistic. Personally, I am blessed (or cursed depending upon your viewpoint) with a progressive outlook, and do not have an issue with anyones race, creed, colour or sexual orientation. I always make this clear to people who have a more "traditional" view, and so long as they dont air their opinions too often around me, its not a problem. I like to live and let live. Of course all my "airy-fairy liberalism" goes out the window when the situation calls for some kind of tactical resolution, then its "Fook em all, I've got my orders!" :wink:

Escape-from-PPRuNe said:
Any government move to ban members of the CPGB from the civil service?

You have heard of Positive Vetting?
I am more than familiar with PV. However, although it may be an offence to be a "beaver-leaver", it is not an offence to be tolerant of them. As for race, creed or colour, we are an equal opportunities employer.