bnp spitfire mk2

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by brighton hippy, Jun 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bloody foreigners, coming over here and taking our planes...

BTW, can one still get s*itfaced in the Zap and the Fortune in Brighton?

2. and here's me thinking the Spitfire was a British plane, designed and built in Britain. Ha, pardon my ignorance.

3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Sooo.....

The Forces will empty dustbins, put out fires, assist in flooded areas and become very very good at standing on top of The White Cliffs shaking their fists at Johnnie Foreigner ( I am hoping that quelling race riots is not included in the job description but....).

They will also become like the Swiss Armed Forces, whom everybody respects but doesn't give a fig about!

Oh, and as BH says we will turn our AD over to Eastern Europe.

Hmmm, yes, that should all work out.

4. A nice, big, expensive military sitting around in a country scarcely big enough for it, doing the square root of fcuk all; that's a good use of taxes.

No Menwith Hill/ Fylingdales = no GPS and no missile early warning and no American goodwill; expect the exchanges, joint exercises and sales of hardware in both directions to stop.

Bollocks ideas from a bollocks party :roll:

5. Gremlin

See the difference? Nice try at obfuscation though, but D- for effort.

If the BNP wanted to be so pure should they not have chosen an airframe from a British Sqn, rather than from one flown by dirty immigrants?

6. As a matter of interest, what is it on that Spit which identifies it as Czech? I know the BNP were previously ridiculed for using a picture of a POLISH-manned RAF Spitfire in an anti-immigration poster, but are they so unlucky as now to use a Czech-manned aircraft? There certainly were Czech as well as Polish squadrons in the wartime RAF.

7. It was given to No. 312 Czechoslovak Fighter Squadron ,built 1944.

And to answer the question sorry! Its the MK number at the '912'.

The BNP are well know to be 'lacking' on military knowledge (and slightly bonkers), but negates the fact its still a British plane, flown under a British Armed Forces but in this case piloted by what I'm sure was a bloody nails Czech chap (If my Czech fiancée's family is anything to judge by)

8. Thanks, so the BNP have been remarkably unlucky in their choice of photographs to illustrate their anti-immigration theme.

9. Unlucky.. No.

Showing how stupid they are .. Yes

10. Either way it is a nice looking plane. Question is though, is the BNP insinuating that it will re-arm us with 40s kit? I would have thought that using a piece of modern (if British) kit would get the point across a bit better.

Plus I don't like this idea of getting us all back to the UK - where will all the LOA go? How will we all afford new tax free cars and 60 fags a day?

11. Well, the put the spin on the 'Polish Spitfire....' that is showed they loved Europe, hated the EU. Most likely a stunt to gain arse licking points with Eastern European nationalist as I learned the BNP recently sent a delegation to a Czech nationalist party which is called rather un-creatively 'National Party'. In hopes on creating a EU nationalist group in which they need to get 25 MEPs from across the EU to form a group that would get I think around five million Pound Sterling. Just out to get more funds if you ask me.

12. Gremlin

Prezactly. she is very very prerdy indeed.

Some better views of her:

[​IMG]

And an enlarged version of the BNP pic:

[​IMG]

Note the Canadian cockpit sticker, as it seems the aircraft is registered in Ontario, Canada (C-FFLC)

13. Nick Griffen is still raging about having eggs chucked at him: they did'nt seperate the whites... :twisted:

TAXI! :D

14. Info on the aircraft in question here: http://www.angelfire.com/hi5/spitfiremk2a/my-history-mk912.html

How do they keep making these elementary mistakes? Simple. Don't really have much 'attention to detail' moments between their ideological rants.