BNP? - some good ones

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldRedCap, Feb 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. These BNP guys. They are not all bad. Some have good ideas.

Edit - Sorry but I see that Bat Crab was writing same thing in the NAAFI whilst I was doing this one here. Still - one cannot have too much of a good thing.
  2. Haha, spot on. 4 air pistols? What an arsenal.
  3. Some people just need to get a good girlfriend. I mean, really.
  4. Some people just need to get a good girlfriend. I mean, really.
  5. 4 air pistols and a bow and arrow!! :headbang: hardcore

the David Jackson guy looks abit of a phsyco though...
  6. I thought that pic was his wife.....
  7. Don't be too hard on the guy. There's an epidemic of sexually transmitted diseases in the UK right now. This is largely caused by people not taking adequate precautions with new partners.

Lets face it. If a bloke turns up for a date with full NBC kit his chances of having sex that night are zero. (Unless of course she's got a thing for rubber and he's just wearing the gloves and respirator - don't ask me how I know this).
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Wasn't his missus sent to broadmoor? I'm sure I've seen her dial before.
  9. I don't get how this doesn't come under the Terrorism Act. The only reason I can think of is that the CPS didn't trust anybody to believe his crackpot wife when she said he was going to kill Bliar and Co. Either that or the embarrassment to Bliar when the public start supporting this man.
  10. Was it you at that commissioning ball early 80's having it away (noisily, and in public) in the Redoubt whilst wearing CEFO and a respirator......?! LOL
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I don't think it comes under the terrorism act a: because he was a 'survivalist' preparing to defend himself if a civil war started, and he wasn't planning to start it and b: Is slotting Bliar a terrorist offense, or is it just going for the popular vote.

Someone doing a number on Bliar can hardly be considered to be terrorising the British public. Terror gets people hiding behind their doors in fear of their lives, not parting on the streets having the best time of their lives.
  12. Errmmm... I'm a bit worried!

I think I've got an air pistol somewhere... definitely the household chemicals to knock up some explosive... and although no ballbearings, I've got a hodge of nuts, bolts and screws and 1p pieces that could send me away.

If they find the speaker wire, my parcel tape and a torch battery I'll be buggered (meaning prison)..

Put this together with my "how to make bangs from chemicals" book from Shrivenham and the odd telephone number for S013 in very old diarys... I'll be farting wet-ones until parole. (MDN if you want these, I'll send them and tip off the police)

13. Certainly not. I am a mariner (retd.) and would not be welcome at Sandhurst - no matter how enjoyable your balls might be. Err, well, emm, you know what I mean.

I am also ancient. In the early eighties I was already telling "when I was a lad" type stories about respirators making far less noise if you unscrew the filter cartridge during sex.

Remember - in the Royal Navy, even when your ship's flying its battle ensign in the midst of war, you're never more than about 50 yards from a wardroom steward with a really good gin and tonic.
  14. There are a few good ones, but, just like many other societies, religions, races, there are extreme nutters, who don't really have a grasp on what their, Bible, Koran, laws, e.t.c actually mean; they all start off preaching peace and then get changed to suit the leader of the time's views. Until somebody, with enough influence, is able to say to these people, get a grip we are never going to be problem free. The man Blair (my personal feelings aside; hasn't the country gone downhill) needs to wake, up smell the coffee and eat the bagels; this country is not a dumping ground for the world's criminals. Make sure that every person coming into the country can contribute, if not get rid; we can then concentrate on sorting out our own country rather than every bugger else's. :frustrated:

Soap box climbed off; head needs a rest.
  15. Is it me or are they ugly?