BNP slag off War hero

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by dunstaggin, Mar 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Generally I would support the BNP. But I have to withdraw any support for them in view of this ..........

There is a thread on there about Nick Griffin, the BNP leader.
  2. bunch of fucking wasters i would never support them.
  3. How about putting up a link we can 'click' on if you feel so strongly.....??

...actually, I can't be arsed.....

Rum 'n' Coke anyone...??
  4. Exactly.
  5. And I thought I was pissed !

Still your avatar shows your mentality.

Fecking silly footie nob !
  6. fell off the wagon again have we dunstaggin? :roll:
  7. HAHA...

8. Sounds like a bit of internal friction within the Far Right, sod it let them get on with it. Far more important things to worry about.
  9. This along with your other 150+ posts, proves that you are an idiot.

and this:

proves you are also a tin-foil-hat-wearing-internet-conspiracy-theory-obsessed idiot.
  10. The National Front, that is a conrtidiction in terms!

National, does that mean some very odd extreemists dotted all over the country?

Front, only in their own living rooms, as normally, these maniacs are stood at the back pushing others forward, like all good cowards do!

For those who support the NF, should not have dropped out of education before 11 and then they would know more about everything and not use their thug tactics to achive many of their aims.
  11. The NF what a thick bunch of twats, they are also full of walts who have all been in the SAS SBS . Most of their reps can be seen most Saturdays collecting trollys at a supermarket near you.

I wonder whose side they were on in WW2, and more recently an old soldier who neeeded health care for a heart complaint, happened to be a Gurkah so caused all sorts of probs.

Max I have not forgotten your father Oswald

They used to sniff around barracks trying to recruit years ago, but never got recieved that well.

The thing that really pisses me off though is that they have hijacked my flag
  12. BNP - What a bunch of brown starfishes they are, f*ck them