BNP signs its first non-white member

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by InspectorDiver, Nov 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/bnp-signs-its-first-nonwhite-member-1824108.html

Does this mean the BNP have now complied with the discrimination laws?

A bit of an own goal by the Human Rights Lobby..

2. We already knew from looking at "Blobby" Griffin that racists come in all shapes.

Now we know that they come in all colours as well.

3. Could this be the same Sikh bloke who once appeared in a BNP party political broadcast?

I will laugh if and when Nasty Nick signs up his first dreadlocked, ganja smoking Rastafarian.

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

They always have. But only certain colours are allowed to say so.

5. So before this you had no inclination that many muslims and non-whites were racist? I find that strange.

6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I'm not suprised
    Racisim isn't just Black and white

Everybody hates everybody I knew a black lad who wouldn't work with Pakki's because of some b0llocks
    I remember a few years ago the Aisian stating they didn't want Poles Bosnians and Kosovans in with them

Griffin will get the numbers he needs

7. One and the same it would seem..

8. No, no no mate. That can't be true. We are individually and institutionally racist. We are told so everyday, so it must be true.

9. He could have saved a lot of hassle just by buying himself a plane ticket home.

10. Yes, a spectacular own goal…

Of course, the Guardianistas in their racially diverse and inclusive ivory towers probably didn't even realize that Sikhs hate muslims.

11. If anyone ever doubted that racism is part of all nationalities, all colours and all creeds, they should watch this. Not only does Kamau Kambon accuse ALL white people of conspiring to kill all afro-americans, he actually calls for the death of all white people. Quite amazing that someone can get away with this sort of speech in a public meeting broadcast on TV.

Bloke's a complete fruit loop though, but that's not the point.
    YouTube video here