BNP signs its first non-white member

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/bnp-signs-its-first-nonwhite-member-1824108.html

An elderly Sikh who describes Islam as a "beast" and once provided a character reference for Nick Griffin during his racial hatred trial is set to become the British National Party's first non-white member.

Rajinder Singh, an anti-Islam activist in his late seventies who blames Muslims for the death of his father during the Partition of India in 1947, has been sympathetic towards Britain's far-right party for much of the past decade even though he currently remains barred from becoming a member because of the colour of his skin.
Does this mean the BNP have now complied with the discrimination laws?

A bit of an own goal by the Human Rights Lobby..

We already knew from looking at "Blobby" Griffin that racists come in all shapes.

Now we know that they come in all colours as well.

Could this be the same Sikh bloke who once appeared in a BNP party political broadcast?

I will laugh if and when Nasty Nick signs up his first dreadlocked, ganja smoking Rastafarian.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Awol said:
We already knew from looking at "Blobby" Griffin that racists come in all shapes.

They always have. But only certain colours are allowed to say so.

Awol said:

So before this you had no inclination that many muslims and non-whites were racist? I find that strange.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm not suprised
Racisim isn't just Black and white

Everybody hates everybody I knew a black lad who wouldn't work with Pakki's because of some b0llocks
I remember a few years ago the Aisian stating they didn't want Poles Bosnians and Kosovans in with them

Griffin will get the numbers he needs

Fallschirmjager said:
Awol said:

So before this you had no inclination that many muslims and non-whites were racist? I find that strange.
No, no no mate. That can't be true. We are individually and institutionally racist. We are told so everyday, so it must be true.

He could have saved a lot of hassle just by buying himself a plane ticket home.

DGSx said:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/bnp-signs-its-first-nonwhite-member-1824108.html

An elderly Sikh who describes Islam as a "beast" and once provided a character reference for Nick Griffin during his racial hatred trial is set to become the British National Party's first non-white member.

Rajinder Singh, an anti-Islam activist in his late seventies who blames Muslims for the death of his father during the Partition of India in 1947, has been sympathetic towards Britain's far-right party for much of the past decade even though he currently remains barred from becoming a member because of the colour of his skin.
Does this mean the BNP have now complied with the discrimination laws?

A bit of an own goal by the Human Rights Lobby..

Yes, a spectacular own goal…

Of course, the Guardianistas in their racially diverse and inclusive ivory towers probably didn't even realize that Sikhs hate muslims.

If anyone ever doubted that racism is part of all nationalities, all colours and all creeds, they should watch this. Not only does Kamau Kambon accuse ALL white people of conspiring to kill all afro-americans, he actually calls for the death of all white people. Quite amazing that someone can get away with this sort of speech in a public meeting broadcast on TV.

Bloke's a complete fruit loop though, but that's not the point.
YouTube video here