BNP Poison on the estates ???

I'm never sure with tomatoes....you know, tying them up.......my dad used raffia.......and my brother uses lock wire. Green string goes all manky after a while and those little placcy clips you can buy are made in China, so they can **** off!

What do you use?

Me dear old Great Uncle used to swear by a particularly type of thin, green cord. I remember it being lightly oiled/greasy to the touch. Not seen it on sale for some years, though.

He used to use for trailing his beans, too: said that it discouraged The Bug.

'The Bug' being a generic term for anything with a leg count greater than two.

My grand mother swore by fuse wire instead on string as it was easier to undue and adjust, and was also re usable.

I like bicycles as well. I'm unsure about tricycles though. I thought they were cool when I was a kid, but I'm not so sure now.

Nah-the thin, metal inserts will rust.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
BNP are getting into everything. I noticed the other day watching the Indian Wells, then the French Open in the Roland Garros centre court. Now banks too it seems.

Lord knows what rackets they're running. I for one, am totally outraged by the publicity they seem to be drumming up these days.

What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?

I blame Gordon Brown.

Attachments

I think I like bicycles when I'm drunk or is that kebabs. I often confuse them ......

My grand mother swore by fuse wire instead on string as it was easier to undue and adjust, and was also re usable.

I like bicycles as well. I'm unsure about tricycles though. I thought they were cool when I was a kid, but I'm not so sure now.
Tricycles are definately for girls - unless you're under 10 natch....