BNP Poison on the estates ???

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BounceBanana, Jun 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Stephen Lawrence murder: the case that put the state on trial

So the Acourts and Norris family were known to Stephen Lawrence. And he had strong feelings about them.

Curiouser and curiouser.

BNP versus the IRA supportive SWP has a familiar ring about it.

The sort of scenario one would expect Met Police to stick an undercover officer into.

2. I'm never sure with tomatoes....you know, tying them up.......my dad used raffia.......and my brother uses lock wire. Green string goes all manky after a while and those little placcy clips you can buy are made in China, so they can **** off!

What do you use?

• Like Like x 4
  3. Me dear old Great Uncle used to swear by a particularly type of thin, green cord. I remember it being lightly oiled/greasy to the touch. Not seen it on sale for some years, though.

He used to use for trailing his beans, too: said that it discouraged The Bug.

'The Bug' being a generic term for anything with a leg count greater than two.

4. It's a long time since I had a greenhouse bit I seem to recall using string like butchers use.

5. You can use those sticky plastic ties that seal the bread up they dont hurt the stems.....

6. I like bicycles.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You're on Radio 2 Friday lunchtimes aren't you?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sussed!

9. My grand mother swore by fuse wire instead on string as it was easier to undue and adjust, and was also re usable.

I like bicycles as well. I'm unsure about tricycles though. I thought they were cool when I was a kid, but I'm not so sure now.

10. Back on thread B_B, it's all about tomatoes. Does BNP poison kill aphids? I had a bicycle when I was a kid though.

• Like Like x 1
  11. So did Dennis Nilsen.

12. I refute the suggestion that you can tie tomatoes up with a bicycle - thats just plainly ridiculous....
    The poster is obviously slightly touched in the head.

13. Twist ties. The way forward for tomatoes.

Attached Files:

14. Nah-the thin, metal inserts will rust.

15. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

BNP are getting into everything. I noticed the other day watching the Indian Wells, then the French Open in the Roland Garros centre court. Now banks too it seems.

Lord knows what rackets they're running. I for one, am totally outraged by the publicity they seem to be drumming up these days.

What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?

I blame Gordon Brown.

Attached Files: