BNP Members

Are BNP Members allowed to join the British Army?

I am Not a BNP member, just asking out of curiosity as I have not been able to find anything regarding the matter on the official website.

Excalibur91 said:

I am Not a BNP member, just asking out of curiosity as I have not been able to find anything regarding the matter on the official website.
:roll:

Excalibur91 said:

Only if you like comparing your boss to a few war criminals....

Now do fcuk off and take your face for a sh!t.

Jesus, journos today, I've sh!t 'em.

I'm not a journo, I am just asking a question. I asked the same question on the Official army careers chat and Was told that BNP members could join by a serving Staff Sergeant. I will happily email the transcript to anyone on here who believes me to be lying.

P

PrinceAlbert

You can join the Army as a member of the BNP if you so wish. Why does it matter to you if you're not a member? The Army doesn't descriminate againts colour/race/sexuality/sexual orientataion/political views, and so it shouldn't.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
PrinceAlbert said:
You can join the Army as a member of the BNP if you so wish. Why does it matter to you if you're not a member? The Army doesn't descriminate againts colour/race/sexuality/sexual orientataion/political views, and so it shouldn't.
It does if you're a mlarist though.

Excalibur91 said:
I'm not a journo, I am just asking a question. I asked the same question on the Official army careers chat and Was told that BNP members could join by a serving Staff Sergeant. I will happily email the transcript to anyone on here who believes me to be lying.
So why the fcuk are you on here asking the question again?

You're fishing for a story and fcuk all else.

In fact you're actually the worst journo that has 'graced' this site. Some of them actually get a story out of stupid questions.

PrinceAlbert said:
Let's face it Burt, they'll even let in mongs.................................................................. like Excalibur :p

Excalibur91 said:
How many 18 year old journos do you know?

What you going to do, email me a copy of your birth certificate?

Do one ffs....

Excalibur91 said:

Go f*ck yourself

Latest Threads