Bnp member gets the beats

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by bitterandtwisted, Mar 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Man bites dog.

2. Well if they are immigrants etc. they are just playing into the BNPs hands with these outbursts. Hope he deserved it cause it looks nasty. :)

3. not immigrants at all. its was the local folk, and you dont see many people of an ethnic persuasion in Leigh either.

4. "Simon Darby, the party's deputy leader said: "This was a violent attack by a group of thugs"
    thugs beating up thugs. whateva next

5. Personally I think it is very wrong to assault someone purely for being a member of a legitimate political party. I do not support all of the BNP's ideologies but have to agree with a lot of them.

This is a free country and, until it becomes a proscribed organisation, they have the freedom to preach whatever politics they want.

6. Shouldn't decimated bumpers be in the Cookery section?

How apt.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

They are a legitimate political party. I don't agree with their policies, but let's see a bit of balance shall we?

If a bunch of funamentalists of either Christian, Muslim or Jewish persuation was set about with hammers and had their vehicles trashed, would they be villified as much?

8. mmmm lets see if it was 30 people trash a labour or conservative party for their policys it would have been uproar, funny how we are suffering to massive effect from them policy's now !

9. Dog bites Budgies.

10. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Depends. Do these theoretical fundamentalists espouse 'encouraged repatriation' for non 'Ethnic British' and deny the Holocaust?

Although admitedly, I'd do nothing but laugh if those Westboro Baptist Church loons saw the business end of a claw-hammer.

11. Is this an admission of the the BNP the violent boot boy tactics of the 80's where ineffective then?

12. Well, at least some of them deny 9/11 and 7/7 were acts of Islamic terrorism, call for women who have been raped to be stoned to death and accuse British soldiers of being baby-killers. To say nothing of making death threats against people because they drew some "offensive" cartoons :roll:

I would'nt p1ss on a BNP member if he was on fire, but they are not the only nutters out there. Or the most dangerous. :evil:

13. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Which is why I asked Biped exactly which fundamentalists he was talking about. Try to keep up.

I wouldn't be too fussed if the nutters mentioned above met Mr Ball-Peen either.

14. If you have to ask a question as stupid as that, I'm not the one who needs to keep up... :roll: