BNP Man wanted to shoot PM

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bat_Crab, Feb 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News

The BNP aren't all cnuts then, although stockpiling of explosives should be filed under 'W' for 'worrying'.
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Is there not a queue?
  3. Its one way of going for the popular vote
  4. These BNP people have no idea of the way this country has worked over the years! I think its a disgrace that such a useless bunch of evil wnakers should ever form a political party. The UK was made great by men of ACTION not people who idly "wanted to shoot the PM" Bloody people will never amount to anything until they back up such idle wishes with firm action! and yes he should go to the back of the queue!
  5. Sounder policies for a healthier Britain.
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I liked his comments about 2 jags and 3 shags. perhaps we ought to watch what we say about the grassy knoll.
  7. Guy Fawkes was a fcuking hero!
  8. Why dont we have a bank holiday to celebrate failure, after all being a national failure is better than winning in this country?

Though I do agree Guy Fawkes prob had the right idea "just before his time" as they say.
  9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

The only man to enter parliament with honest intentions?
  10. yes, starts at downing street, and the end is round about Parliament square (in Aberdeen that is)
  11. I know the queue is a national pastime but eveyone should have an equal chance to slot the cnut ... so what about the national lottery? ... everyone gets a ticket, the machine spits out 6 numbers and the winner gets to wack bliar in the manner of his or her choice. Bet the viewing figures for that lottery show would break records
    I'm ready right now! :threaten:
  12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Could there be a rollover where additional ministers are added to the prize fund?
  13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Another 'also-ran'.

I don't want to hear about failed attempts. If this is the best the BNP can do, I'm not impressed.

As a side issue - how was he going to shoot him with a bomb?