BNP leader attacked outside the Palace of Westminster

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by conco, Jun 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There they were doing what politicians do outside the Palace of Westminster. They were talking Goberment things. It does not matter if they are in Brussels or Westminster. They were elected by the people for the people.
    If this is the case why the hell did they Met stand by when they were assaulted? Eggs, Verbal and physical assault.
    Should the head of the Met not have to answer for the inaction of his officers, or should he stand with the antagonists stating that the BNP are racists and bigots????? This may be the truth, but hey at least they haven’t swindled us out of money for toilet seats and second mortgages.
  2. YET !!!!!

Plus been done already -
  3. I always wonder what violent anti-BNP protestors are trying to achieve. Do they not see the irony of their actions?

They just another load of angry folk, taking out their frustrations with life on a minority they don't like... These people are doing nothing to crush the BNP, but everything to fuel its support.

Fools, all of them.
  4. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I do not like the BNP and I do not agree with their policies as far as immigration is concerned. Unfortunately one has to start any discussion with such a statement.

I have just heard some dopey tart from rent-an-anti-Nazi mob on R4. She was robustly questioned about her rational for protesting against a democratically elected representative. She kept driveling on about how Griffin not representing the people of her home town (his constituency) and how she represented the vast majority of people in the UK.

She was asked if she has been elected by anyone and it was pointed out to her that Griffin clearly does represent quite a lot of people.

The problem with shouting Griffin down id that we never quite get to hear what he has to say. Give the cnut enough rope and he will hang himself. These soap dodgers have made him look like a reasonable democrat.