BNP General Election Manifesto 2010

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Quagmire19, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How would we send them there
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Who cares :D
  3. They have to swim
  4. Don't you think we dump enough effluent into the oceans as it is? :evil:
  5. Brize Norton and Ascension would be getting busier! ...well less i guess with BNP planning to pull every single serviceman back to UK and pull out of NATO

...the whole plan sounds like Papillon or Fortress (with Christopher Lambert, classic film)
  6. And they wonder why they arent taken seriously.
  7. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

Mr Brown has already shown us how the Government can swing into action when needing to move lots of people around.
    Then I take tongue out of cheek.
  8. Their election manifesto is first class, straight talking no waffle. No one will agree with everything in a parties manifesto, but by and large most of what they have written i agree with. Roll on 6 may10!!
  9. Same. And that's the same with the majority of people in this country.

Won't vote for them though... and neither will the rest of the country 8O
  10. Smash the nazi scum. Herr GRIFFIN is a tit of the highest order. Him, and those like him, do not deserve to be called British. There, spleen vented.
  11. OK, taken as a whole this manifesto is verging on outrageous, but .... some of those ideas could well be worked towards in a more moderate manner. Why do the mainstream parties not attempt to step away from the crowded political center stage a bit and try reforming reform their own identity's somewhat? As a country, we are missing a right wing party somewhere between the soft, pudgy Cons and extreme attitude of the BNP (Yes, I know that is what the Cons used to be before becoming "poll chasers" like NuLab and the LibDems).
  12. Is that a UAF man, and in the military too!!
  13. [​IMG]
  14. Going off thread a bit - the 'dancing hitler' emoticon is class S_F!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.