• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

BNP General Election Manifesto 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brize Norton and Ascension would be getting busier! ...well less i guess with BNP planning to pull every single serviceman back to UK and pull out of NATO

...the whole plan sounds like Papillon or Fortress (with Christopher Lambert, classic film)

Their election manifesto is first class, straight talking no waffle. No one will agree with everything in a parties manifesto, but by and large most of what they have written i agree with. Roll on 6 may10!!

Baker_Rifle said:
Their election manifesto is first class, straight talking no waffle. No one will agree with everything in a parties manifesto, but by and large most of what they have written i agree with. Roll on 6 may10!!
Same. And that's the same with the majority of people in this country.

Won't vote for them though... and neither will the rest of the country 8O

OK, taken as a whole this manifesto is verging on outrageous, but .... some of those ideas could well be worked towards in a more moderate manner. Why do the mainstream parties not attempt to step away from the crowded political center stage a bit and try reforming reform their own identity's somewhat? As a country, we are missing a right wing party somewhere between the soft, pudgy Cons and extreme attitude of the BNP (Yes, I know that is what the Cons used to be before becoming "poll chasers" like NuLab and the LibDems).

Semper_Flexibilis said:
Baker_Rifle said:
Going off thread a bit - the 'dancing hitler' emoticon is class S_F!!

The BNP in these uncertain times are picking up votes. If the LibDems get their way [holding the balance of power] and proportional representation is introduced, will it mean that we shall see BNP members in the house of commons?

exile1 said:
The BNP in these uncertain times are picking up votes. If the LibDems get their way [holding the balance of power] and proportional representation is introduced, will it mean that we shall see BNP members in the house of commons?
yes

exile1 said:
Possibly if enough of the scrounging welfare cases desert from labour to the bnp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads