BNP "Finished as an electoral force"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Biscuits_Brown, May 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :) And now the good news....

Guardian.

2. The local BNP people were in town last weekend but they are now English national party and say Nick Griffin nicked over £1m but who knows if it's any substance.

3. With a bit of luck they'll mutiny.

4. BNP not doing well at elections? #CreepingSharia

:eek:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. That or seppuku.

6. Good. With the state of multicultural societies now, and no going back, extremist racists are the last thing we need. There are more important issues than innocent members among minorities. The Banks, the Media, Newspapers, or the Government and UKBA bunch of wasters which helped to fuel the problems with laziness and cuts. I started to think what if my kids were black and how would I feel. The penny finally dropped for me, why members like 3123, say what they say. If that makes sense. We have to live with it and make the best of things. Multicultural ism might be social engineering and yet another ideal-ism, but what's the alternative and just because it's said to have failed, what else is there?

7. They never have been an Electable Force.

It didn't need Harman et al spinning all their horror stories, it was never going to happen.

One day they might get it right and then is the time to start worrying.

• Like Like x 2
  8. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Finished? When did they start?

The only reason the BNP were ever an issue was because Labour thought that where their white working class protest vote would desert to. The BNP are peripheral - always have been, always will be.

9. Seem to remember that Labour were twice in recent memory being talked of as finished polically but they like Lazarus keep rising from the grave .................... Never say never.

10. That is the same Labour that tried to scare the shite out of everybody by screaming about how dangerous the BNP threat was.

They need a new ****ing research department or the history grads working in Labour HQ are totally and utterly crap.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Not in my life time or yours, in fact unless something really radical happens, never!

• Like Like x 1
  12. While ever interest rates are low.

13. not since the 30s and even then it all went horribly wrong.
    extreme politics dont really suit the uk

14. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

15. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Actually I hadnt given the BNP a single thought. I'm glad its dying on its arrse.