BNP candidate ex Tanky

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by dichter, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

You know the ones that the army were engaged in between 1987 and 1990 the ones against ermm......

He's a walt as well a viking isn't he?

2. What?!!! He's done it again!

On no. Same old same old. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. Who cares?

4. It couldn't possibly have been because he wantd to give the impression that the Armed Forces generally support the BNP, or because he wanted people to associate fighting and dying in Afghanistan with hating the darkies, would it now?

Nah, I need to give myself a shake. Next thing you know, I'll be convinced that they're swamping army-oriented websites with endless reams of their shite in an attempt to look like they're not really only a lunatic fringe whose best hope is to pick up the protest votes of the terminally disillusioned.

5. What? You mean like the original poster with his three posts to his credit?
    Not worth feeding that lunatic fringe either Smartas

6. ""What? You mean like the original poster with his three posts to his credit?
    Not worth feeding that lunatic fringe either Smartas""

I am a new guy, not a nutter.

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coincidence?

8. Why don't they just f**k off and stop trying to pull the image UK armed forces into their right wing agenda. I for one don't do any thing in uniform (or out of it) on behalf of or for the BNP.

Soon these idiots are going to do the armed forces' image some real damage and alienate us further in the eyes of fairly large sections of the community.

9. I got a leaflet through the door lastweek from my local BNP man and he was proudly stating on it he was ex RRF.

Im not voting for him, he looks and sounds like a right muppet.

10. Surely this coincidence

Attached Files:

11. no you're a nutter.

and as this is a bnp topic I'll just post the usual response:

nazi, hitler, holocaust, fascist, nazi, jews, nazi, think that covers it.

12. Yes, entirely a coincidence. I chose my avatar to be easily identified on a page. It pre-dates the lib-dem party by about 1,200 years.
    We are wandering off track here trying to make me look like some commy loon. The point is the same as my original post. If this man is a liar (or, more of a liar than some of the other liars in our parliament) then the electorate should know that. likewise, the forces should know that some prospective M.P. is going around basking in their reflected glory.

13. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Try the other end of the spectrum.

14. Ergo
    [​IMG]

equals

[​IMG]

I think we're onto something here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.