BNP candidate and Asian man "clash"

More like good drills for the Asian fellows, I woud happily gob on the BNP scumbag running for MP round here.

jarrod248 said:
Did I hear right, was he asking if they were robbers?
I couldn't hear the first bit properly actually but I assumed it was something to do with the fact the same men were causing a nuisance when Nick Griffin was around a few minutes earlier (says somewhere in the article).

BNP aren't having a good week.

Marmite are suing them for using a jar in one of their ads.

Their webmaster had a hissy fit and redirected their web site to his own site where he slags off Nick Griffin.

Their fundraiser in chief wants Nick out due to wasting money and being incompetent.

Looks like they're going the same way as extremists everywhere.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
PRC-349 said:
ash_p said:
Heel to the head or what!
Just about sums the BNP up really, showing their true colours.
Oi, you can't mention colour in front of the BNP :wink:

whitecity said:
Faustic said:
Just been reported on BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/england/8663681.stm

From what the footage on there shows - well * done to the BNP candidate, should teach those chav scrotes

Good drills
Good drills the Asians. What right does BNP candidate have to demand they "get on your way" over and over again?

From the accents, the Asians were more 'local' than he was!
The fact that they were squaring up to him like the chav mongtards they are is a suitable enough reason for me.

jarrod248 said:
Faustic said:
whitecity said:
Faustic said:

From what the footage on there shows - well * done to the BNP candidate, should teach those chav scrotes

Good drills
Good drills the Asians. What right does BNP candidate have to demand they "get on your way" over and over again?

The fact that they were squaring up to him like the chav mongtards they are is a suitable enough reason for me.
No idea what happened before the clip started so hard to pass any judgement.
Fair point.

Hedphelym said:
Think so. He deserved that gobbing, at least.
For walking along the Queen's Highway and trying to avoid a fight?

whitecity said:
And anybody else would have said what when confronted with threatening behaviour?

PRC-349 said:
ash_p said:
So you've got to be BNP to react to assault? I didn't realise that Two Jags was a member of the BNP.

C'mon, get a grip. Are you all so determined to prove that you're not racist that you feel that you have to condemn a natural reaction? In the same situation, wouldn't you have reacted the same way or condemned somebody who didn't?

Try erasing "BNP" from your mind and watch the clip again, putting yourself in Bailey's position. You'd have turned and run a mile, wouldn't you? No? Hypocrites, then.

jarrod248 said:
Faustic said:
whitecity said:
Faustic said:

Good drills

No idea what happened before the clip started so hard to pass any judgement.
You saw in the clip, them come over to the BNP, you saw one of them spitting into his face, They wanted trouble and they got it.

Regardless of what was said before you spit in my face and I'd do the same.

Yeah, the true nasty colours of the evil BNP are shining through all their respectability...

How dare they walk down the street keeping themselves to themselves, getting on with canvassing people and whatnot.

:scratch:

Sod the debates, there's enough lurid luminescent bile coming from the anti-BNP folks on here, to make me consider swinging my vote.

jarrod248 said:
putteesinmyhands said:
Hedphelym said:
Think so. He deserved that gobbing, at least.
For walking along the Queen's Highway and trying to avoid a fight?

whitecity said:
And anybody else would have said what when confronted with threatening behaviour?

PRC-349 said:
ash_p said:
So you've got to be BNP to react to assault? I didn't realise that Two Jags was a member of the BNP.

C'mon, get a grip. Are you all so determined to prove that you're not racist that you feel that you have to condemn a natural reaction? In the same situation, wouldn't you have reacted the same way or condemned somebody who didn't?

Try erasing "BNP" from your mind and watch the clip again, putting yourself in Bailey's position. You'd have turned and run a mile, wouldn't you? No? Hypocrites, then.
There are only a couple of times i've been spat on and it's always made me see red.
Agreed Jarrod.

jarrod248 said:
There are only a couple of times i've been spat on and it's always made me see red.
Didn't you have any lube?

jarrod248 said:
they could have been antagonising them, we've no idea though have we?
So what? If someone is pissing you off do you go over to them, square up, then gob in their face?

jarrod248 said:
stacker1 said:
jarrod248 said:
Didn't you have any lube?
Fcuk me, you finding a sense of humour? Another few years we'll have intelligent debate.
Jarrod loves to mass debate.