BMI - What's yours?

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Following on from the thread about Canadians all being knackers nowadays. (they were in '01 when I met them, so it's hardly news) And all the blustering here on Arrse. Let's have the truth. What biffery lurks on Arrse.

BMI healthy weight calculator - Health tools - NHS Choices

How long have you been out and what did you score? Be honest now.

Me? 8 yrs out (ish) and BMI 23.53

(And if you haven't weighed in recently, no guessing that you are still 11 stone.)

21.38 granite of jaw and hung like a national winner
40yrs out of the army.

Ps I weigh the same as the day I left and still have all my hair,a few teeth short though.
and to think I was a trog?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
29.14 with a height of 6'2" and a weight of 103Kg. And a 32" waistline... Thing is I feel like a slug now whereas 18 months ago I was same height, same weight but running regularly. Fuck BMI...

17.4! I must be putting weight on.

The BMI has the scientific validity of a jar of leeches.

Also why are Canadians knackers which is Irish slang for members of the travelling community.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
29.14 with a height of 6'2" and a weight of 103Kg. And a 32" waistline... Thing is I feel like a slug now whereas 18 months ago I was same height, same weight but running regularly. Fuck BMI...
You fat cunt. I suggest you aren't measuring your waist, you are no way a 32" waist.

The BMI has the scientific validity of a jar of leeches.

Also why are Canadians knackers which is Irish slang for members of the travelling community.
I thought it was someone who worked in the knackery. I had an uncle and cousin who worked as knackers in the slaughter house.

Well you can't have one................................

66..........BMI 25.86..........give-a-fuckometer 0 ! :)

Resting heart rate 54..........so laid back.........I'm almost comatose..........I did say almost! ^_~

6' 6", 16 stone 2lbs. BMI 26.12 yet I have the same waist size (36") as when I was in. It must be carrying all those pies wot dun it.