Hi I'm 16 and set to start at Harrogate for the long course on the 1st of October. I recently weighed myself and realised that I will be over the limit of 27 and won't have enough time to loose enough weight before I start. The reason I put on weight is that I let myself go a bit as it was my mums wedding recently and we had many family holidays but the biggest reason is because I'm a fat idiot who can't keep his mouth shut! I have been working out and lost 4 kg in the past two weeks but realise I won't be under in time. I was wondering if I will be sent home if my bmi is over and although I am praying to god that I don't and get to loose the kgs whilst there but will understand that I shouldn't of been a fat tw*t.any answer will be very appreciated and will understand any fat jokes as I deserve it if I'm being honest.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Run. Run lots. Eat little. Pounds will literally drop off.

Or, shove your hands into a gents urinal and lick it clean a week before, and when you get D&V you'll drop a half a stone easy.

Lose as much poundage as you can and hope for the best.

Chances are that they will keep you and keep an eye on your weight.

I will be running each morning and night! I'm also doing cross fit and high intensity classes at my local gym. If wort comes to worst I will go with your other advise

Latest Threads