BMI drivel

The_Snail said:
CombatCarer said:
Forget the requirements for the Military consider your health full stop. Currently, your BMI is 30.5, which means that you are classified as obese. Your ideal BMI should be between 18.5 and 24.9, which means that you need to weigh between 8st 6lb (BMI 19) and 11st 1lb (BMI 25)
Do mine. 5 10 and 8 and a half stone.
Feck me, Snail, I have a rucksack that is heavier than you are!

Litotes

Litotes said:
The_Snail said:
CombatCarer said:
Forget the requirements for the Military consider your health full stop. Currently, your BMI is 30.5, which means that you are classified as obese. Your ideal BMI should be between 18.5 and 24.9, which means that you need to weigh between 8st 6lb (BMI 19) and 11st 1lb (BMI 25)
Do mine. 5 10 and 8 and a half stone.
Feck me, Snail, I have a rucksack that is heavier than you are!

Litotes
Can't talk, am dead (apparently).

I need to be at least 400 stone before my BMI is big enough. Buggered if I am joing <<snigger>> this man's army.

I agree with all that has been said about the limitations of BMI as a measuring tool. However, background information has to be taken into account. The statement

united_girl said:
well ive already shed 3 and a half stone, and maybe two more to go, hopefully!! (yes i was a chunk! not anymore thou!)
im about 5, 6 and 13 and a half stone, i no ive got about another 2 stone to go, but wanted to have a goal in mind!!!
suggested to me that UG is not a martial artist, nor a rugby player, and also suggested that her problem was not muscle mass. It was for that reason that I made the comments that I did.

CombatCarer said:
I agree with all that has been said about the limitations of BMI as a measuring tool. However, background information has to be taken into account. The statement

united_girl said:
well ive already shed 3 and a half stone, and maybe two more to go, hopefully!! (yes i was a chunk! not anymore thou!)
im about 5, 6 and 13 and a half stone, i no ive got about another 2 stone to go, but wanted to have a goal in mind!!!
suggested to me that UG is not a martial artist, nor a rugby player, and also suggested that her problem was not muscle mass. It was for that reason that I made the comments that I did.
Did you call her fat?

ONLY COS I MAKE YOU LOOK HOT BY COMPARISON YOU SCRAWNY BAG OF BONES

bigbird67 said:
Ssssh, my BMI is 17, apparently I am dead. Oh, and you will wake the ginger barthmat up. Sssshhh.

I also have a temp that would kill a bloke, and can't keep food in. Bet you are glad we didn't go to my house aren't you? I'd have been a right bundle of fun.

i did THINK briefly of jumping in my car and coming to the beach for the night, but on reflection i'm going to bed instead!!!!

The_Snail said:
bigbird67 said:
Ssssh, my BMI is 17, apparently I am dead. Oh, and you will wake the ginger barthmat up. Sssshhh.

I also have a temp that would kill a bloke, and can't keep food in. Bet you are glad we didn't go to my house aren't you? I'd have been a right bundle of fun.
And your blood type is "RE semen positive"

shortfuse said:
The_Snail said:
bigbird67 said:

the semen would never survive the alcohol content!

shortfuse said:
The_Snail said:
bigbird67 said:

without the semen, her BMI would be 5!

shortfuse said:
The_Snail said:
bigbird67 said:

Are you 'fessing up, SF? :D

mines 29 im a bit fat but most is the weight of my massive bollocks

Chuzu said:
mines 29 im a bit fat but most is the weight of my massive balls
My BMI is now 8. Thanks Chuzu. I shan't need food or protein for a week.

u_didnts bmi is 22.49, but im fooked if im joining this mans army, i prefer to organise my holidays through thompsons. big liz travel is crap, offers crap locations, and doesn't do no free child places, does a good all inclusive package though and i hear the adventure holidays in the middle east are to be marvelled :wink:

The_Snail said:
Chuzu said:
mines 29 im a bit fat but most is the weight of my massive balls
My BMI is now 8. Thanks Chuzu. I shan't need food or protein for a week.
And by then they will be full again :D