BMH CATTERICK

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by GeordieHussar, Jun 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody still around who was in Catterick between 96 and 98??????

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Obviously not GH!

3. Yes it would appear so, lol. I was GSM during that time and the SNCOs where part of the Garrison Mess, lloks like they have all died.

4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Aah, that would be why, they are to scared to reply as you were the "Badge!"

5. The badge, thats a new one, lol.

6. They where all a great bunch of guys and gals and enjoyed a good laugh in the bar but looks like they dont use this site.

7. I was at DK for a fair while, but left there late 96, what a posting....say no more

8. They must all be shy, not how I remember them.

9. Was at DK twice second time 94-97. One of the best units in my book unfortunately suffered towards the end :D
    Good mess have many fond memories of certain QARANC SSgt's standing for the REME corp march at end of regi dinners :lol:
    Also another leaving the table by crawling underneath for own personal comfort break and putting her washing in while she was out and then going out again to move it into the tumble dryer. She got the white gloves for that one. Made a change from a certain ODP getting them again.

10. Was at the old DK from 1992 to 1996, Best posting ever had, the wine bar and scorps and that dodgey bowling alley in the colburn arms, Liver still recovering.

Must have had something to do with being one of 3 singlies in "D"ivorce Block with all those beans stealers making up for lost time :D Nice

11. Narcoleptic.zzz the QARANCs where a great bunch, most of them could drink the guys under the table, GOOD GIRLS.

12. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

13. I was in A&E 95-97.

I was the minibus driver for your functions at times.

As GSM, did you live way way down the A1?

As for the seniors - quite a few still live around the Catterick area

14. Nope that was the guy before me.

15. I was at catterick in 82, where i earned my first ever set of "extra's" . I was made to (volunteered) sweep the moss off the stones in the stream between the hospital and the singly block.aahh fond memories.

Also had another 4 happy years 1993 to 1997 at 24 field circus....but now that i've stopped drinking, most of it just doesn't make any sense !!
    Most of my internal organs became pickled in the wine bar and Jesters ( remember the bar maids dancing on the bar with furry knickers) that used to get the bar packed (full of letching old SNCO's like me)

Medders